Driver's license in Ontario

Old Jun 6th 2002, 2:20 am
Cindy Ho

Default Driver's license in Ontario

I got my G2 driver license in June 3, 1998. My G2 driver license was surrenderred at
the time when I was staying the U.S. state and got a U.S. driver license on March,
2001, for driving in the state.

Now I am returning Ontario, my U.S. driver license is 1 year and 3 months, but my
driving history is more than 3 years.

My question is: Can my U.S. driver license convert to G full license?

Old Jun 6th 2002, 2:20 am
Meg Lamont

Default Re: Driver's license in Ontario

You will have to have your driving record confirmed of 3 years. I'm sure Ontario can
look up your Ontario record of driving... and the US needs to have an issue date, or
you have to provide the driving record from the state in which it was issued.

Best of luck!

Meg

"Cindy Ho" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
    > I got my G2 driver license in June 3, 1998. My G2 driver license was surrenderred
    > at the time when I was staying the U.S. state and got a U.S. driver license on
    > March, 2001, for driving in the state.
    >
    > Now I am returning Ontario, my U.S. driver license is 1 year and 3 months, but my
    > driving history is more than 3 years.
    >
    > My question is: Can my U.S. driver license convert to G full license?

Old Jun 6th 2002, 12:20 pm
The Wizzard

Default Re: Driver's license in Ontario

im sure teh quickest way would be to phone or goto your local driving place and just
ask. they will tell you what you need to do etc. i think to swap a Us lisence for a
full G you need to have hel the US lisence for more than 2 years. but i am sure if
they have you on record as having a G2 before, you can surrender your lisence for
that G2 again.

Drew

--
Posted via Mailgate.ORG Server - http://www.Mailgate.ORG