Does FSW1 + LMO = FSW2

Old May 20th 2011, 3:08 pm
Forum Regular

sudha is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Does FSW1 + LMO = FSW2

I have applied for my FSW1 in london in June 2010, I got an AOR and sent the documents to London in Nov 2010.

I moved to canada in Dec and found a job where the employer did the LMO and now I have a TWP.

I am wondering if I can update my FSW1 application with the new LMO that I got and request the application to be converted to FSW2 as there is no cap on FSW2 applications per year.

Can anyone please comment on if this can be done and if there are any risks involved with FSW2.

Thanks guys.
Old May 20th 2011, 4:58 pm
BE Enthusiast

wolstie is a glorious beacon of lightwolstie is a glorious beacon of lightwolstie is a glorious beacon of lightwolstie is a glorious beacon of lightwolstie is a glorious beacon of lightwolstie is a glorious beacon of lightwolstie is a glorious beacon of lightwolstie is a glorious beacon of lightwolstie is a glorious beacon of lightwolstie is a glorious beacon of lightwolstie is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Does FSW1 + LMO = FSW2

Originally Posted by sudha
I have applied for my FSW1 in london in June 2010, I got an AOR and sent the documents to London in Nov 2010.

I moved to canada in Dec and found a job where the employer did the LMO and now I have a TWP.

I am wondering if I can update my FSW1 application with the new LMO that I got and request the application to be converted to FSW2 as there is no cap on FSW2 applications per year.

Can anyone please comment on if this can be done and if there are any risks involved with FSW2.

Thanks guys.
As I understand it, you would need to withdraw your FSW1 and resubmit a FSW2. You'd lose your processing fee for FSW1 and would have to pay again for FSW2.

I wouldn't touch the FSW1 application. Maybe drop them a case specific e-mail to saying something along the lines of "I am now working in Canada, do I need to send you a copy of my temporary work permit?". You never know, it may even speed things up with your FSW1.
Old May 20th 2011, 5:09 pm
Forum Regular

sudha is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks mate,

I will give it a shot.
Old May 20th 2011, 5:33 pm
BE Enthusiast

wolstie is a glorious beacon of lightwolstie is a glorious beacon of lightwolstie is a glorious beacon of lightwolstie is a glorious beacon of lightwolstie is a glorious beacon of lightwolstie is a glorious beacon of lightwolstie is a glorious beacon of lightwolstie is a glorious beacon of lightwolstie is a glorious beacon of lightwolstie is a glorious beacon of lightwolstie is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by sudha
Thanks mate,

I will give it a shot.
No problem, good luck.