Does an AEO need a LMO?

Old Feb 25th 2009, 9:54 am
Forum Regular

tinyteds is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Does an AEO need a LMO?

Sorry that i may sound stupid, and i do realise that this has probably been asked about a million times!!!
I have read quite a few threads on this but still seem a bit unsure! My OH applied for PR in Sept last year and we have received our 120 day letter yesterday. He is coming out to NS in April and is going to arrange (hopefully!) some interviews before he goes. If he is successful in someone willing to offer him employment will he just require the AEO to send to CIC in London or would this require a LMO also? I'm a bit worried because getting the LMO done would take longer than the time we would have left on the 120 letter!!! Sorry if i have confused anyone with this!
Amanda
Old Feb 25th 2009, 1:29 pm
Forum Regular

tinyteds is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Does an AEO need a LMO?

Okay i have figuered it out!!! They are totaly different things altogether! I am so stupid, i'm surprised my OH leaves me alone with the children haha!!!
Just not sure what would be the best way to go forward with this. If he is successful in gaining a job offer would he be better getting employer to get an AEO or LMO (considering our shortage of time, or would that matter?). It states on the CIC web page that if he is not already working in Canada it would be AE with an AEO, but i've read on other peoples threads that this is not the best way! Not sure what to do but would love some advice so that when OH goes on recce trip in April he is prepared on what advice to give to potential employers (assuming they have never done this before).
Thanks, Amanda