Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

Do i submitt ROLF or wait for CIC letter

Do i submitt ROLF or wait for CIC letter

Old Mar 21st 2005, 4:32 pm
Forum Regular

syedamir12 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Do i submitt ROLF or wait for CIC letter

Dear Experts,

I've done my medical on 11/03/2005. my question is that do i wait for ROLF request by CIC or submitt it directly. Plz coment on it

My another question is that how long will it take after completion of medical??

Waiting for your reply

TC & bYE
Old Mar 21st 2005, 4:36 pm
Every day is a new day...

amancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Do i submitt ROLF or wait for CIC letter

Originally Posted by syedamir12
Dear Experts,

I've done my medical on 11/03/2005. my question is that do i wait for ROLF request by CIC or submitt it directly. Plz coment on it

Waiting for your reply

TC & bYE
it takes 2-3 months after the medicals!! depending on the visa post u are using.
I wonder if u can submit the ROLF without getting a request!! never heard of that.. i would rather wait fr the request before submitting it
Old Mar 21st 2005, 5:07 pm
Lotus-eater

Rich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by amancharan
it takes 2-3 months after the medicals!! depending on the visa post u are using.
I wonder if u can submit the ROLF without getting a request!! never heard of that.. i would rather wait fr the request before submitting it

ROLF can be paid anytime before, just be sure to state file number very clearly.
Old Mar 21st 2005, 5:14 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by amancharan

Dear Friend,

Thanks for your immediate reply i've applied from Islamabad now do u have any idea that how much time it will take

Bye
Old Mar 21st 2005, 5:19 pm
BE Enthusiast

reddy_cd is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Syed,

To be frank, it is difficult to guess the timelines even after medicals. Most of the people do get PPR after 3-6 months of medical examination. But there are people like me who have been waiting even after almost 15 months after medicals.

Hope this piece of information helps.
Old Mar 21st 2005, 5:34 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by reddy_cd
Hi Syed,

To be frank, it is difficult to guess the timelines even after medicals. Most of the people do get PPR after 3-6 months of medical examination. But there are people like me who have been waiting even after almost 15 months after medicals.

Hope this piece of information helps.
Dear Friend,

R u married or alone and where u from applied ?

Thanks
Old Mar 21st 2005, 5:37 pm
BE Enthusiast

reddy_cd is an unknown quantity at this point

Dear Syed,

I am married. Pl see my signature for other details.

Dear Friend,

R u married or alone and where u from applied ?

Thanks
Old Mar 21st 2005, 6:27 pm
keep checking....

mhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to all

Dear Experts,

Waiting for your reply

TC & bYE
You can submit ROLF anytime you want, even with your original application.

You should submit it before it is requested, that will probably save you some time

If you have some more documents to send, you can send ROLF with them. This will give you assurance, that your documents actually made it to the file, because you will get a reciept for ROLF which you would not get if you sent the documents alone.

Good luck
Old Mar 22nd 2005, 3:17 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by mhhp
You can submit ROLF anytime you want, even with your original application.

You should submit it before it is requested, that will probably save you some time

If you have some more documents to send, you can send ROLF with them. This will give you assurance, that your documents actually made it to the file, because you will get a reciept for ROLF which you would not get if you sent the documents alone.

Good luck
Dear Friends,

Thanks for your helpful information and support.
Old Mar 24th 2005, 8:23 am
Just Joined

talat999 is an unknown quantity at this point

Dear Syed Amir Ali,

I applied in 2000 to Canadian Embassy Damascus, Syria and Now
my case has been transferred to CHC Islamabad. I submitted my original
Documents in January 2005. Please let me know what steps they takes
to process applications. I have noted that you was invited to attend
interview , would you please let me know what happpened in Interview?
I am living in Karach, Pakistan.

Your comments regarding the above questions will be highly appreciated.

Thank you,

Sincerely,

Syed Talat Abbas Shah.
Old Mar 24th 2005, 2:30 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by talat999
Dear Syed Amir Ali,

I applied in 2000 to Canadian Embassy Damascus, Syria and Now
my case has been transferred to CHC Islamabad. I submitted my original
Documents in January 2005. Please let me know what steps they takes
to process applications. I have noted that you was invited to attend
interview , would you please let me know what happpened in Interview?
I am living in Karach, Pakistan.

Your comments regarding the above questions will be highly appreciated.

Thank you,

Sincerely,

Syed Talat Abbas Shah.
Dear Talat,

Floowing are the details:
29/03/2001 Application Submitted
13/04/2001 AOR Received
20/09/2003 Letter received of Updated Forms and IELTS
09/03/2004 Documents Submitted
15/03/2004 Letter received for updated proof of funds and original education documents
24/03/2004 Documents submitted
17/05/2004 All original education documents have been received with their covering letter stating that "selection interview is necessary before your application can be processed further. You shall be inform in writing of the date and time of your interview".
26/11/2004 Received legal notice from citizenship and immigration Canada (Rasolzadeh Class action lawsuit)
24/01/2005 Received Interview Letter of February 24th 2005
Interview Status Pass
07/03/2005 Received Medical Papers (Will have to submit within 60 days)
11/03/2005 Medical done (Included Chest X-ray, Blood, Urine and physical Test)
22/03/2005 DMP told me that medical has been dispatched on 14/03/2005

In the interview he was asked me about job responsibilities and checked my degrees under the light. So be prepare in your field. Be confident and Best of Luck

Last edited by syedamir12; Mar 24th 2005 at 2:51 pm.
Old Mar 24th 2005, 7:28 pm
Just Joined

Dear Amir!!
Thanks a lot for timelines,
I noted that you got response after 2 months and got back documents, but I m still looking for my documents..they didnt send me back.
May i send them fax inquiring the status?
What do u suggest?
brief timelines are:
OCTOBER 2000)Had applied to CHC damascus Syria and got AOR and advised not to contact before 24 months.
(November 2002)sent Fax for status
( November 2002) advised to wait until february 2003 & send fax again in February 2003.
(Feb 2003) Sent fax again for Status.
(Feb 2003) Advised me to fullfill the requirements under new law and advised me to send 1 and 3 schedule within 4 months I had submitted the forms and also I fill application of my child and my wife and pay the sum of
CAD $ 700 , as Fee.. after one month I received the receipt of fee.
(august 2003) I also submitted the TRANSCRIPT OF IELTS that have been received by me in the mid of (August 2003).
Earlier i submitted (to embassy) the English Language proficiency certificate instead of IELTS because I could not get the test date of IELTS.
(January 2004) I received letter from Embassy in reply to my fax about the status of my application, they said that your case Is still under study.
(september 2004 ) File has been transfered to CHC islambad due to program intergrity as I AM CITIZEN of PAKISTAN.
( October 2004) got letter to submit original documents and ielts within 90 days
(January 2005) Documents submitted in originals along with identity & civil status documents , bank certification letter etc.

(02 march 2005)Employment organization changed on 15 feb 2005 , new reference letter sent to CHC Islamabad

I Applied as industrial Instrument Technician N.O.C = 2243 and have WES evaluation= diploma of 2 years from recognized community college in (electronics).
and also 2 year apprenticeship as Industrial Instrument Technician.
Ielts Band Score 6.0..
working since 1996
btech (pass) electronics degree in 1999
waiting for response.

Sincerely,
TALAT SHAH.
Old Mar 24th 2005, 8:05 pm
Just Joined

Dear Amir,
Please also provide me details that which educational documents to u submitted in CHC islamabad.. I submitted btech degree , diploma but i didnt submit the transcript of my degree .. i also submitted original Evaluation Report from WES Canada. I did Not receive any letter of Razolzadeh Class action Law suit aswell.. Have u applied through Lawyer..?
Old Mar 27th 2005, 6:13 pm
Forum Regular

Thumbs up Re: Do i submitt ROLF or wait for CIC letter

Originally Posted by talat999
Dear Amir,
Please also provide me details that which educational documents to u submitted in CHC islamabad.. I submitted btech degree , diploma but i didnt submit the transcript of my degree .. i also submitted original Evaluation Report from WES Canada. I did Not receive any letter of Razolzadeh Class action Law suit aswell.. Have u applied through Lawyer..?
Dear Talat,

I have sent my all original educational documents including my Trascripts (Complete)

My case is fast as compare to you becuase i'm single and i've only one employer since i've got the job. I think thats make the difference.

I've applied myself and rasolzadeh class law action has received almost every candidate as far as my knowledge is concern.

TC & Bye
Old Mar 27th 2005, 6:39 pm
Just Joined

Do I send them any letter asking status or wait for their response.
Can i send them my transcript now? and also let me know that Will they verify all of my documents?

I hope to hear from you soon!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.