Detroit Interview questions!!!!

Old Aug 23rd 2002, 7:28 pm
%Name%

Default Detroit Interview questions!!!!

Hi Everyone .... What is the present timeline for applications being processed at the
DETROIT consulate ... has anyone attended an interview at the DETROIT consulate under
the skilled worker category (I applied under the old system in June 2001) ... please
post your experiences during the interview and timeline .. thanx

venk

Old Aug 24th 2002, 10:52 am
Observing

Default Re: Detroit Interview questions!!!!

Mormally it takes 6-7 months for interview scheduling after the file transfered. I
had my interview in March and my experience was very good. the Lady visa officer was
very friendly and asked me simple question directly related to my application and
current job responsibilities and checked my funds.

After interveiw it takes approx 6 weeks for LP

"%NAME%" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:<[email protected]>...
    > Hi Everyone .... What is the present timeline for applications being processed at
    > the DETROIT consulate ... has anyone attended an interview at the DETROIT consulate
    > under the skilled worker category (I applied under the old system in June 2001) ...
    > please post your experiences during the interview and timeline .. thanx
    > venk

Old Aug 29th 2002, 5:26 pm
Immigrator

Default Re: Detroit Interview questions!!!!

Venk,

I applied in April 2001 in bufallo. My file was transferred to Detroit in December
2001. I am still waiting for interview date. It has passed 8 months since, so I hope
to receive the interview date soon according to the timeline of (6-7) months

Venk, when was your file transfer to Detroit.... just to know an idea how long it
will be, due to we have almost the same timeline.

Thanks

Gus

[email protected] (Observing) wrote in message
news:<[email protected]. com>...
    > Mormally it takes 6-7 months for interview scheduling after the file transfered. I
    > had my interview in March and my experience was very good. the Lady visa officer
    > was very friendly and asked me simple question directly related to my application
    > and current job responsibilities and checked my funds.
    > After interveiw it takes approx 6 weeks for LP
    > "%NAME%" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:<[email protected]>...
    > > Hi Everyone .... What is the present timeline for applications being processed
    > > at the DETROIT consulate ... has anyone attended an interview at the DETROIT
    > > consulate under the skilled worker category (I applied under the old system in
    > > June 2001) ... please post your experiences during the interview and timeline
    > > .. thanx
    > >
    > >
    > > venk