Desperate

Old Nov 19th 2004, 3:56 pm
Just Joined

bob2004 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Desperate

I applied for canadian immigration under skilled category in june 2002 through Buffalo. I live in US. I am still waiting for the passport request. Now my problem is I sent my medicals in may 2004 but my dependent son,who lives with my EX-wife in pakistan have not sent the medical and his mother doesn't want to sent his medical. Now i am worried is this is going to effect my application. Can somebody help me

Its a long wait
Thankyou
Old Nov 19th 2004, 4:06 pm

Jim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Desperate

Originally Posted by bob2004
I applied for canadian immigration under skilled category in june 2002 through Buffalo. I live in US. I am still waiting for the passport request. Now my problem is I sent my medicals in may 2004 but my dependent son,who lives with my EX-wife in pakistan have not sent the medical and his mother doesn't want to sent his medical. Now i am worried is this is going to effect my application. Can somebody help me

Its a long wait
Thankyou
If you ever think to sponsor him he had better take the medical. If not you can strike him from your application forever.
Old Nov 19th 2004, 4:59 pm
Just Joined

bob2004 is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks for the reply. Do you have any idea if this going to effect my application. Because its been five months since I send my medical. May be they are waiting for my son medical. Any idea
Old Nov 19th 2004, 5:23 pm

Jim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by bob2004
Thanks for the reply. Do you have any idea if this going to effect my application. Because its been five months since I send my medical. May be they are waiting for my son medical. Any idea
You will have to remove him from your application. Write the visa office and advise them that he will not take the medical, that you wish to remove him from the application, and that you understand that he will not be sponsorable by you in the future. Yes it will delay your application.