decision made

Old Sep 17th 2010, 12:31 am
Forum Regular

markan is just really nicemarkan is just really nicemarkan is just really nicemarkan is just really nicemarkan is just really nicemarkan is just really nicemarkan is just really nicemarkan is just really nicemarkan is just really nicemarkan is just really nicemarkan is just really nice
Default decision made

Approx 4 weeks ago I was asked by CHC London to forward my passport. I posted it immediately and now my ecas changed yesterday to decision made.
Is this all positive news or am I jumping the gun.
Mark
Old Sep 17th 2010, 12:52 am

AmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: decision made

Originally Posted by markan
Approx 4 weeks ago I was asked by CHC London to forward my passport. I posted it immediately and now my ecas changed yesterday to decision made.
Mark
If you had a passport request..that was the positive news..lol They would not request it if they were not going to stick a visa in it!

Congrats!
Old Sep 17th 2010, 7:02 am
BE Enthusiast

Waggle has much to be proud ofWaggle has much to be proud ofWaggle has much to be proud ofWaggle has much to be proud ofWaggle has much to be proud ofWaggle has much to be proud ofWaggle has much to be proud ofWaggle has much to be proud ofWaggle has much to be proud ofWaggle has much to be proud ofWaggle has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by AmyDavid
If you had a passport request..that was the positive news..lol They would not request it if they were not going to stick a visa in it!

Congrats!
Pretty much the only thing that can go wrong after your PPR, assuming you complete your Record of Landing within 1 year of your medicals, is if there are any photo problems producing your PR card.

Anyway once you have your PPR you are definitely going to get residency, the rest is just formality and waiting

Wayne.
Old Sep 17th 2010, 12:21 pm
Forum Regular

talltrucker2 has a brilliant futuretalltrucker2 has a brilliant futuretalltrucker2 has a brilliant futuretalltrucker2 has a brilliant futuretalltrucker2 has a brilliant futuretalltrucker2 has a brilliant futuretalltrucker2 has a brilliant future

congratulations !!
Old Sep 17th 2010, 10:20 pm
Forum Regular

markan is just really nicemarkan is just really nicemarkan is just really nicemarkan is just really nicemarkan is just really nicemarkan is just really nicemarkan is just really nicemarkan is just really nicemarkan is just really nicemarkan is just really nicemarkan is just really nice

Wow its arrived today so even been in Canada its taken less than 4 weeks to get passports back.
I can get out of the hell hole I work in now.
Mark
Old Sep 18th 2010, 6:53 am
BE Enthusiast

Waggle has much to be proud ofWaggle has much to be proud ofWaggle has much to be proud ofWaggle has much to be proud ofWaggle has much to be proud ofWaggle has much to be proud ofWaggle has much to be proud ofWaggle has much to be proud ofWaggle has much to be proud ofWaggle has much to be proud ofWaggle has much to be proud of

Wow its arrived today so even been in Canada its taken less than 4 weeks to get passports back.
I can get out of the hell hole I work in now.
Mark
Congrats!

So you had around 3 months after meds were sent for PPR, and then another month for visa = about 4 months from meds to VISA?

Wayne.
Old Sep 19th 2010, 11:36 pm
Forum Regular

Yeah and about 16 months in total start to finish
Old Sep 20th 2010, 1:06 am
Just Joined

Kev_Fran is an unknown quantity at this point

Mark
They requested our passports Thursday, we did our medicals in May and our TWP runs oct Oct 25th. Everything done just on time....

Congratulations!!
Old Sep 20th 2010, 6:05 pm

Bali2010 has a reputation beyond reputeBali2010 has a reputation beyond reputeBali2010 has a reputation beyond reputeBali2010 has a reputation beyond reputeBali2010 has a reputation beyond reputeBali2010 has a reputation beyond reputeBali2010 has a reputation beyond reputeBali2010 has a reputation beyond reputeBali2010 has a reputation beyond reputeBali2010 has a reputation beyond reputeBali2010 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Kev_Fran
They requested our passports Thursday, we did our medicals in May and our TWP runs oct Oct 25th. Everything done just on time....

Congratulations!!
Good news & thankfully in time

Congrats to the OP - positive news soon I hope