Decision Made

Old Jul 20th 2009, 12:02 pm
Forum Regular

mr.mac has much to be proud ofmr.mac has much to be proud ofmr.mac has much to be proud ofmr.mac has much to be proud ofmr.mac has much to be proud ofmr.mac has much to be proud ofmr.mac has much to be proud ofmr.mac has much to be proud ofmr.mac has much to be proud ofmr.mac has much to be proud ofmr.mac has much to be proud of
Default Decision Made

Just check my ECAS....it now says "decision made"

I'm so happy!

Old Jul 20th 2009, 12:39 pm
Forum Regular

yeahthatsme is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Decision Made

Mr Mac Congrats mate, short and sweet time line for you eh! All the best!

Regards

Z
Old Jul 20th 2009, 1:02 pm
Forum Regular

mr.mac has much to be proud ofmr.mac has much to be proud ofmr.mac has much to be proud ofmr.mac has much to be proud ofmr.mac has much to be proud ofmr.mac has much to be proud ofmr.mac has much to be proud ofmr.mac has much to be proud ofmr.mac has much to be proud ofmr.mac has much to be proud ofmr.mac has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by yeahthatsme
Mr Mac Congrats mate, short and sweet time line for you eh! All the best!

Regards

Z
Thanks...short and sweet but filled with stress and tears....so happy now!
Old Jul 20th 2009, 1:08 pm
Forum Regular

well i feel our application was rushed seeing how long its taking though at the time my wife felt she had crossed the t's and dotted the i's.

Did you get any email response from CHC? or was it only on ECAS?

Z
Old Jul 20th 2009, 1:52 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by yeahthatsme
well i feel our application was rushed seeing how long its taking though at the time my wife felt she had crossed the t's and dotted the i's.

Did you get any email response from CHC? or was it only on ECAS?

Z
Just an ECAS update today....hadn't changed at 10 am but had by 12 noon.
Old Jul 20th 2009, 2:05 pm
Beep

el_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond repute

Lets hope Decision doesn't = a big fat NO
Old Jul 20th 2009, 3:35 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by el_richo
Lets hope Decision doesn't = a big fat NO
Don't even go there mate!

Old Jul 20th 2009, 5:07 pm
Forum Regular

heidi40 will become famous soon enoughheidi40 will become famous soon enough

Good news. Well done
Old Jul 20th 2009, 8:05 pm
Beep

el_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond repute

Nah it'll all be good news. I'm chuffed to bits for you
Old Jul 21st 2009, 9:18 am
Forum Regular

Thanks, how long did it take for your PPR to come through after ECAS changed?
Old Jul 21st 2009, 9:29 am
Beep

Originally Posted by mr.mac
Thanks, how long did it take for your PPR to come through after ECAS changed?
Well funnily enough, it still hasn't come through the post. I had the PPR on 8th June via email, luckily, so my passport is in the hands of the London office.

So i'm not sure it was lost in transit or they just saved money and stayed with the email as the sole communication.
Old Jul 21st 2009, 10:11 am
Forum Regular

I think its either one or the other now....didnt get an email yesterday though so I'm wondering if it'll come in the mail....It cutting things fine though...my flight out is on August 15th, I have to drop it at CHC London by a week on Thursday at the latest picking it up 2 days before my flight!
Old Jul 22nd 2009, 11:17 am
Keep Calm & Carry On

broonn will become famous soon enoughbroonn will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by mr.mac
I think its either one or the other now....didnt get an email yesterday though so I'm wondering if it'll come in the mail....It cutting things fine though...my flight out is on August 15th, I have to drop it at CHC London by a week on Thursday at the latest picking it up 2 days before my flight!
Great news! Gives me hope of an October decision for mine!
Old Jul 23rd 2009, 1:12 am
Just Joined

miss_sunshine82 is an unknown quantity at this point

you're so excited you're posting everywhere like I did! I love it!

i think they are doing one or the other now...the PPR by email is way faster to those who still are waiting! Email them to ask them for PPR by email and it will speed it up!
Old Jul 28th 2009, 12:12 pm
Forum Regular

GOT PPR request this morning LOVE IT! Been long 7 months!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.