decision made

Old Mar 11th 2009, 10:51 pm
d2w
Just Joined

d2w is an unknown quantity at this point
Default decision made

Hello Experts, After 5 years, I have seen a new status in the E-client. In process changed to "decision made"
-----------------------------------------------------
We started processing your application on Date, 2004.

A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision.
-----------------------------------------------------

There was no communication from the CHC in all these years. Medicals not done yet.
Does it mean an approval or refusal.. I hope to see some replies...so much stressed already thanks in advance!
Old Mar 12th 2009, 1:13 am
d2w
Just Joined

Default Re: decision made

Anyone please reply is there only one decision or is it one of a few decisions before they approve or refuse. thank you all.
Old Mar 12th 2009, 1:19 am

Jim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond repute

You will have to wait for a letter. It may well be a positive decision in which case you can expect a request for updated forms and documentation.
Old Mar 12th 2009, 3:59 am
Just Joined

cnd_inspirant is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi:

When a "decision made" note appears in Ecas, it has sometimes a good news and a bad news..

Good news : if this message appeared after all the documents were requested, medicals completed, right of permanent resident fee submitted, passport requested for visa.

Bad news: if none of the above has happened..i.e. Refusal....

Hope u see where u fall
Old Mar 12th 2009, 9:22 am
Forum Regular

MarkSurrey is a name known to allMarkSurrey is a name known to allMarkSurrey is a name known to allMarkSurrey is a name known to allMarkSurrey is a name known to allMarkSurrey is a name known to allMarkSurrey is a name known to allMarkSurrey is a name known to allMarkSurrey is a name known to allMarkSurrey is a name known to allMarkSurrey is a name known to all

Crikey, after 5 years of waiting, I really do wish you the best of luck!

We've only just sent our application in, and the 6-12 months that is being quoted for a FSW applications seems like a lifetime, even though I know it will fly by. I don't know how you've managed to stay sane waiting for five years!

As I say, best of luck and do let us know once you receive the letter.
Old Mar 12th 2009, 6:33 pm
d2w
Just Joined

Thank you Jim, I hope its only for documents that need to be updated. I will post here as soon as I recieve the letter.

Last edited by d2w; Mar 12th 2009 at 6:39 pm.
Old Mar 12th 2009, 6:38 pm
d2w
Just Joined

Originally Posted by MarkSurrey
Crikey, after 5 years of waiting, I really do wish you the best of luck!

We've only just sent our application in, and the 6-12 months that is being quoted for a FSW applications seems like a lifetime, even though I know it will fly by. I don't know how you've managed to stay sane waiting for five years!

As I say, best of luck and do let us know once you receive the letter.
Thank you ! wish you all the best!
and I will write here as soon as I recieve the letter.