Conviction HELP!!!!!!!

Old May 11th 2014, 4:17 pm
Just Joined

marcin6205 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Conviction HELP!!!!!!!

im on the stage of sending the documents to them with police certificate i have not yet submitted application what should i do now.
I ware not asked for any conviction so no lies so far
Old May 11th 2014, 4:30 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Former Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by marcin6205
im on the stage of sending the documents to them with police certificate i have not yet submitted application what should i do now.
I ware not asked for any conviction so no lies so far
I could be wrong but at the Stage 1 Kompass stage you send in an application form which I believe asks about offences. You are now at Stage 2 CIC where you have to send documents.
So at stage 1 did you fill in the application form and was there a question on it regarding have you been convicted of offences on it and how did you answer it?
WARNING: Misrepresentation
The law requires all applicants to be truthful and disclose all relevant information with their applications. Applicants who submit application packages that contain untrue information, knowingly or unknowingly, will be denied entry to Canada and may also be banned from travelling to Canada. The details of such misrepresentation will remain permanently on record with Citizenship and Immigration Canada and the Canada Border Services Agency. To learn more about misrepresentation, please visit Document Fraud (Misrepresentation).
Old May 11th 2014, 4:37 pm
BE Forum Addict

Vulcanoid has a reputation beyond reputeVulcanoid has a reputation beyond reputeVulcanoid has a reputation beyond reputeVulcanoid has a reputation beyond reputeVulcanoid has a reputation beyond reputeVulcanoid has a reputation beyond reputeVulcanoid has a reputation beyond reputeVulcanoid has a reputation beyond reputeVulcanoid has a reputation beyond reputeVulcanoid has a reputation beyond reputeVulcanoid has a reputation beyond repute

I've pulled up my own IEC application, and there's no mention anywhere on it of arrests, convictions, etc. The declarations are all of promising to have healthcare insurance, sufficient funds, knowing you can't bring dependents, study, etc.

The CIC stage certainly asks about that, but I'm pretty sure OP hasn't been asked yet. It's in the CIC stage he needs to check yes/no on ever arrested, at which point he should check yes, use the box to write a brief explanation, and attach the police check.

Last edited by Vulcanoid; May 11th 2014 at 4:41 pm. Reason: remove the wrong word 'blank'
Old May 11th 2014, 4:39 pm
Nuther day in paradise.ca

magnumpi has a reputation beyond reputemagnumpi has a reputation beyond reputemagnumpi has a reputation beyond reputemagnumpi has a reputation beyond reputemagnumpi has a reputation beyond reputemagnumpi has a reputation beyond reputemagnumpi has a reputation beyond reputemagnumpi has a reputation beyond reputemagnumpi has a reputation beyond reputemagnumpi has a reputation beyond reputemagnumpi has a reputation beyond repute

unknowingly?

Oh dear, so if unsure best to be fully compliant and up front I guess
Old May 11th 2014, 4:40 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Former Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond repute

So the easy answer is for the OP to tick Yes at the CIC stage and submit the documents. CIC will then make a decision on if he is inadmissible or not.
Old May 11th 2014, 4:46 pm
Just Joined

im on the stage of submitting the all documents not done yet, i have received police certificate with that crap on it so its stop me with submitting them.
I have not been asked before for convictions just on the eligibility assessment but that can be changed any time so it done now, but what with this conviction?.
Old May 11th 2014, 4:50 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

im on the stage of submitting the all documents not done yet, i have received police certificate with that crap on it so its stop me with submitting them.
I have not been asked before for convictions just on the eligibility assessment but that can be changed any time so it done now, but what with this conviction?.
Read post #18. You can still submit and apply but its highly likely CIC will reject the application based on your conviction for failing to remain at the scene.
Your choice if you carry on with the application or not.
Old May 11th 2014, 5:03 pm
BE Forum Addict

Vulcanoid has a reputation beyond reputeVulcanoid has a reputation beyond reputeVulcanoid has a reputation beyond reputeVulcanoid has a reputation beyond reputeVulcanoid has a reputation beyond reputeVulcanoid has a reputation beyond reputeVulcanoid has a reputation beyond reputeVulcanoid has a reputation beyond reputeVulcanoid has a reputation beyond reputeVulcanoid has a reputation beyond reputeVulcanoid has a reputation beyond repute

OP, see attached. The good news is, you haven't lied yet, the IEC declarations don't mention criminality. If you've already filled in your major application form, how did you answer question 3? You have to be honest at that point if you want to proceed at all.
Attached Thumbnails Conviction HELP!!!!!!!-total-declarations.bmp  
Old May 11th 2014, 5:29 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Vulcanoid
OP, see attached. The good news is, you haven't lied yet, the IEC declarations don't mention criminality. If you've already filled in your major application form, how did you answer question 3? You have to be honest at that point if you want to proceed at all.
i have filled in the application but i said yes in conviction question.
The main question its aim really done with this conviction. what options have i got i have only 40 days to submit the documents
Old May 11th 2014, 5:34 pm
BE Forum Addict

The main question its aim really done with this conviction. what options have i got i have only 40 days to submit the documents
I don't understand your sentence "the main question ... done with this conviction" ?

Your options are not to apply for the IEC visa, to apply as things are, or to apply for rehabilitation.

If you withdraw your application, you, obviously, won't go. If you apply as things are, you will almost certainly be rejected for your conviction. That leaves an application for rehabiliation which, if granted, will allow you to proceed.
Old May 11th 2014, 5:36 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

There is no way you will get approved for rehabilitation in that time frame more like 12 months.
You either submit the documents and carry on or just withdraw from the process.
Perhaps CIC will use the UK Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 to see if you are still inadmissible.
If you were entering at a POE based on that conviction I would find you inadmissible.
Old May 11th 2014, 5:42 pm
Forum Regular

MrFloyd is just really niceMrFloyd is just really niceMrFloyd is just really niceMrFloyd is just really niceMrFloyd is just really niceMrFloyd is just really niceMrFloyd is just really niceMrFloyd is just really nice

In that case, you haven't misrepresented yourself. That question there is the first time you are asked. As I believe it can take a year (possibly more) to go through the deemed rehabilitation process, I would just submit the application and hope for the best for the moment
Old May 11th 2014, 5:45 pm
Just Joined

How long will take the rehabilitation ? is it equal to uk rehabilitation ?
If i will be rejected will i have to wait for another quota ? or they will let me continue for rehabilitation and then resubmitting ?
Old May 11th 2014, 5:55 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

You can start the rehabilitation process which could take 12 months. You are also allowed to reapply for the 2015 IEC bearing in mind you still could be found inadmissible for that as well if your rehabilitation application is still ongoing.
Only you can make the decision on what to do.
You have been given all of the answers.
Old May 11th 2014, 6:07 pm
Just Joined

Thanks for all response i will try to what they say i will attach brief explanation

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.