Contacting CIC...Please Help....

Old Jul 28th 2011, 12:49 am
BE Enthusiast

alcat2010 is just really nicealcat2010 is just really nicealcat2010 is just really nicealcat2010 is just really nicealcat2010 is just really nicealcat2010 is just really nicealcat2010 is just really nicealcat2010 is just really nicealcat2010 is just really nicealcat2010 is just really nicealcat2010 is just really nice
Default Contacting CIC...Please Help....

Hi,

Is there any way at all CIC can be contacted?

Whether it is in Nova Scotia or London? (Or anywhere!)

We just need to speak to someone on the phone or email....

Hope someone can help.

Thanks
Old Jul 28th 2011, 2:01 am

AmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Contacting CIC...Please Help....

Originally Posted by alcat2010
Hi,

Is there any way at all CIC can be contacted?

Whether it is in Nova Scotia or London? (Or anywhere!)

We just need to speak to someone on the phone or email....

Hope someone can help.

Thanks
What do you need to speak to them about - narrow it down and we may be able to help
Old Jul 28th 2011, 2:04 am
BE Enthusiast

alcat2010 is just really nicealcat2010 is just really nicealcat2010 is just really nicealcat2010 is just really nicealcat2010 is just really nicealcat2010 is just really nicealcat2010 is just really nicealcat2010 is just really nicealcat2010 is just really nicealcat2010 is just really nicealcat2010 is just really nice

Originally Posted by AmyDavid
What do you need to speak to them about - narrow it down and we may be able to help
Hi,

Its regarding our application as a FSW.

Thanks
Old Jul 28th 2011, 2:10 am
BE Forum Addict

ninaDGBCA has a reputation beyond reputeninaDGBCA has a reputation beyond reputeninaDGBCA has a reputation beyond reputeninaDGBCA has a reputation beyond reputeninaDGBCA has a reputation beyond reputeninaDGBCA has a reputation beyond reputeninaDGBCA has a reputation beyond reputeninaDGBCA has a reputation beyond reputeninaDGBCA has a reputation beyond reputeninaDGBCA has a reputation beyond reputeninaDGBCA has a reputation beyond repute

Think you need to give even more details. Maybe someone had the same problem before and can help. I know London is more or less unreachable or reply weeks after you send an email. Good luck
Old Jul 28th 2011, 2:35 am

AmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond repute

Hi,

Its regarding our application as a FSW.

Thanks
Specifically what?
Old Jul 28th 2011, 2:47 am
BE Enthusiast

Thanks for replies,

Its regarding my wifes application regarding Federal Skilled Worker / Immigration application, sent to Sydney NS.... (im struggling to think what more details I have to write here that would help someone supply a Tel number if there is one??)

Im assuming there isn't different departments dealing with different enquires??
All enquires are generally about Immigration surely? ...

I feel someone might have experienced the same problem (contacting someone at CIC) As im aware it is difficult to get hold of someone, Thats why Im asking on the 'straightforward' forums...
Old Jul 28th 2011, 2:55 am
BE Enthusiast

Specifically what?
Im trying my best not to sound idiotic here... or evasive..... or confrontational..... (as typing on a keyboard isn't how I like to spend my day)

But what does it matter what its specifically regarding?

My wife and I have an application sent to CIC NS Sydney, sent May 2011.
Through federal skilled worker route.

We have received an email from them. And we would like to ask them an urgent question regarding the email / application...

Is there a way to speak to someone at a CIC office, either in NS or London or are we wasting our time? (and the tip of my fingers )

Hope this helps
Old Jul 28th 2011, 2:57 am

Im trying my best not to sound idiotic here... or evasive..... or confrontational..... (as typing on a keyboard isn't how I like to spend my day)

But what does it matter what its specifically regarding?

My wife and I have an application sent to CIC NS Sydney, sent May 2011.
Through federal skilled worker route.

We have received an email from them. And we would like to ask them an urgent question regarding the email / application...

Is there a way to speak to someone at a CIC office, either in NS or London or are we wasting our time? (and the tip of my fingers )

Hope this helps
If you have received an e-mail from them - why not just respond to that e-mail? If they have e-mailed saying your application has been refused and you believe it should not have been - you should write them a letter and send it by e-mail and fax stating why you think they are wrong.

Last edited by AmyDavid; Jul 28th 2011 at 3:10 am.
Old Jul 28th 2011, 3:29 am
BE Enthusiast

If you have received an e-mail from them - why not just respond to that e-mail? If they have e-mailed saying your application has been refused and you believe it should not have been - you should write them a letter and send it by e-mail and fax stating why you think they are wrong.
Hi there,

Thanks for your reply. Again sorry If im coming across as a pain but we are actually a bit miffed with this whole process.. and with the email we received.

Yeah we have already sent a reply email, even though it states the email address sent to us is 'not checked'. (so basically thats a waste of time)

We will write and fax them too.
We were just hoping to speak to a human being with a voice!!

So there isn't a contact phone number any1 knows? .....

Thanks
Old Jul 28th 2011, 3:34 am

Hi there,

Thanks for your reply. Again sorry If im coming across as a pain but we are actually a bit miffed with this whole process.. and with the email we received.

Yeah we have already sent a reply email, even though it states the email address sent to us is 'not checked'. (so basically thats a waste of time)

We will write and fax them too.
We were just hoping to speak to a human being with a voice!!

Thanks
Nope - no number. It's all made to be really annoying so that you give up rather than argue over things with them.

I am not sure of the e-mail address you have for them - but try this one - [email protected] - I use this one when I need to contact them and they always respond - you generally have to wait a few days though.
Old Jul 28th 2011, 4:13 am
Forum Regular

jerseytocanada is an unknown quantity at this point

CIC call center 1-888-242‑2100

I got it from this post on the get2canada blog.

http://get2canada.wordpress.com/how-...th-unfair-ner/
Old Jul 28th 2011, 4:21 am

Originally Posted by jerseytocanada
CIC call center 1-888-242‑2100

I got it from this post on the get2canada blog.

http://get2canada.wordpress.com/how-...th-unfair-ner/
From the link "the lady who I spoke to was very nice and tried her best to be helpful. I explained to her what happened and she opened up my file. After we had gone through everything she essentially told me that yes, CIO had made a mistake, but unfortunately, they can’t do anything about it."

The call centre cannot action anything to do with an application - so calling them is a waste of time. Faxing and e-mailing is the way to do it.
Old Jul 28th 2011, 4:24 am
Forum Regular

jerseytocanada is an unknown quantity at this point

Agreed!
Old Jul 28th 2011, 7:34 am
Banned

Siouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond repute

Details of how a FSW applicant can contact Sydney Immigration office is on the CIC website here:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/informa...ada/sydney.asp

Federal Skilled Workers
Centralized Intake Office
P.O. BOX 7500
Sydney, NS B1P 0A9
Canada

How to Contact the Centralized Intake Office
If you are a Skilled Worker applicant and you have a request for case information you may contact the Client Service Unit of the Central Intake Office. If you applied within the last six weeks, the CSU will not respond to your enquiry.

You will not receive a reply to your email if:

•you have not already applied as a federal skilled worker
•you are not authorized to receive personal information
•you applied within the last six weeks
•your enquiry concerns any other topic.

Please do not send the same enquiry more than once. You can reach the CSU at: FSW‑Sydney‑Search‑[email protected]
Courier address
Federal Skilled Worker
Centralized Intake Office
196 George Street
Sydney, NS B1P 1J3
Canada

Old Jul 29th 2011, 8:47 am
All Sooked up!

james.mc has a reputation beyond reputejames.mc has a reputation beyond reputejames.mc has a reputation beyond reputejames.mc has a reputation beyond reputejames.mc has a reputation beyond reputejames.mc has a reputation beyond reputejames.mc has a reputation beyond reputejames.mc has a reputation beyond reputejames.mc has a reputation beyond reputejames.mc has a reputation beyond reputejames.mc has a reputation beyond repute

Hi there,

......Thanks for your reply. Again sorry If im coming across as a pain but we are actually a bit miffed with this whole process.. ..

Thanks
You aren't the only ones miffed at the process. The immigration system does not allow for quick direct interaction with CIC, hence no useful phone number is avaliable. Even an email or Fax would likely takes weeks to receive a response, if a response comes back at all! It's not an easy process and the name of the game is that of waiting with the patience of a saint.

If you are miffed about something you won't be able to vent off, or receive a meaningful response from a person that would be able to do anything about your case anyway.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.