consultant vs do it yourself?

Old Sep 25th 2009, 8:54 am
BE Enthusiast

Poppit has a reputation beyond reputePoppit has a reputation beyond reputePoppit has a reputation beyond reputePoppit has a reputation beyond reputePoppit has a reputation beyond reputePoppit has a reputation beyond reputePoppit has a reputation beyond reputePoppit has a reputation beyond reputePoppit has a reputation beyond reputePoppit has a reputation beyond reputePoppit has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: consultant vs do it yourself?

I also agree - save your money. Unless your situation is complex, it is a fairly straightforward process and if you need any information most people on this forum will try to help.

Goodluck

Poppit
Old Sep 25th 2009, 12:38 pm
Forum Regular

vickysteve has much to be proud ofvickysteve has much to be proud ofvickysteve has much to be proud ofvickysteve has much to be proud ofvickysteve has much to be proud ofvickysteve has much to be proud ofvickysteve has much to be proud ofvickysteve has much to be proud ofvickysteve has much to be proud ofvickysteve has much to be proud ofvickysteve has much to be proud of

Please, please, please don't use a consultant!!!!!!
You don't need one!!!!!

It took us 12 months to be come residence and we did it alone!!!
A chap I used to work with in Saskatoon had been trying to complete his paperwork for a year with a consultant and there were rubbish. I spoke to these people on his behalf half a dozen times and believe it or not, I knew more than they did!!!!!!!! They were having issues with everything for no reason and they charged him bucket loads of money!!

Its a waste of time...if you can use a pen, dial a phone and use the internet, you can do everything yourself!!! The paperwork doesn't take long to complete it just takes time waiting for police checks and birth certificates and a consultant will have to wait the same about of time as you. Do the paperwork yourself and go spend the money you will save on a vacation or that hottub you have always wanted!!!!

Vicky
Old Sep 26th 2009, 2:46 am
Account Closed

Chi1iConCarnage is an unknown quantity at this point

Yeah, I support what everyone is suggesting to you here, save yourself the cash and do it yourself. There are a good bunch of people on this site who are very helpful and kind. this website is all u need.

good luck!