completed application

Old Apr 1st 2015, 2:53 pm
Forum Regular

Mine2 has a reputation beyond reputeMine2 has a reputation beyond reputeMine2 has a reputation beyond reputeMine2 has a reputation beyond reputeMine2 has a reputation beyond reputeMine2 has a reputation beyond reputeMine2 has a reputation beyond reputeMine2 has a reputation beyond reputeMine2 has a reputation beyond reputeMine2 has a reputation beyond reputeMine2 has a reputation beyond repute
Default completed application

I know that this question is late in the day and I'm hoping to submit the application tomorrow (fingers and toes crossed), can't help panic over thoughts randomly appearing in my head.

Does it matter who posts/submits the finished application? I'm the sponsored person and I went to Toronto early March so that me and my wife ( sponsor) could finish off the application together. As I still had bits left to add, I brought everything back with me and now the package is ready to post. Does it matter? Logically, I would think not. Ideally we would have liked to submit it while I was in Toronto but there was too much to do and I stupidly forgot my old passport which had entry visa stamps to Canada (as proof of my visits over the period of our relationship).

PS. not that this is relavant but because it might make my messages sound confusing - my wife and I are a same-sex (married) couple.
Old Apr 1st 2015, 3:00 pm
Concierge

SchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: completed application

Totally fine, just send it off, you could have your mother send it and it wouldn't matter.

If you want confirmation that it arrives at CPC-M safely then be sure to send it signed and tracked the whole way there, not just to the Canadian border!
Old Apr 1st 2015, 3:13 pm
Forum Regular

Mine2 has a reputation beyond reputeMine2 has a reputation beyond reputeMine2 has a reputation beyond reputeMine2 has a reputation beyond reputeMine2 has a reputation beyond reputeMine2 has a reputation beyond reputeMine2 has a reputation beyond reputeMine2 has a reputation beyond reputeMine2 has a reputation beyond reputeMine2 has a reputation beyond reputeMine2 has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks Schnookololy.
You have been such a great help through all of this. Really appreciate it!
Old Apr 1st 2015, 3:17 pm
Concierge

SchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Mine2
Thanks Schnookololy.
You have been such a great help through all of this. Really appreciate it!
No worries at all - I've been there myself, you second-guess everything because you're so paranoid about getting it right!
Old Apr 1st 2015, 4:12 pm
Forum Regular

So true...sigh..