Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

Clarification regarding NOC 2146 (Aerospace Engineers)

Clarification regarding NOC 2146 (Aerospace Engineers)

Old Sep 1st 2013, 10:10 am
Just Joined

Manita25 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Clarification regarding NOC 2146 (Aerospace Engineers)

Dear Experienced Members Hi !!!

I have small query regarding NOC 2146. I have done my BE in Avionics Engineering, however my 14 year long experience in the Aerospace field fits in well within the Job titles and duties defined for this NOC on the following website.

//www5.hrsdc.gc.ca/NOC/English/NOC/2011/QuickSearch.aspx?val65=2146// (please remove the forward slashes at the start and end of web address and also add http at the start to open)

I would re-iterate that WES, Canada has already assessed and verified my BE degree as BE Avionics (04 years). Now, I want to know whether I am eligible to apply against this NOC ie Aerospace Engineers?? Infact the term Aerospace Engineering is very broad and there is considerable mobility between specializations. The same is also mentioned on the above website.

Now I want to know whether I can apply for FSWP under this NOC?? Moreover, I also want to understand, how the CIC office process a particular application against a particular NOC. That is will they just refuse to process my application further based on the title of my Degree or will they also give weightage to my relevant experience???

Thanks and looking forward to an early reply...................