CHECKING STATUS OF APPLICATION

Old Jun 24th 2011, 3:12 pm
Life is great!!

LISABOB has a brilliant futureLISABOB has a brilliant futureLISABOB has a brilliant futureLISABOB has a brilliant futureLISABOB has a brilliant futureLISABOB has a brilliant future
Default CHECKING STATUS OF APPLICATION

Well I am getting impatient and want to know the latest situation with our application for PR through the NSPNP. We have had our medicals and sent off updated police certificates and would just like to know what the latest is.

Everytime I put in our file number in the CIC website to check status it says it is in the wrong format and should start with a B followed by 9 numbers but the reference we were given by email and letter begin with EP.

Am I doing something wrong or looking in the wrong place.

Lisa
Old Jun 24th 2011, 4:50 pm
Happy

Howefamily has a reputation beyond reputeHowefamily has a reputation beyond reputeHowefamily has a reputation beyond reputeHowefamily has a reputation beyond reputeHowefamily has a reputation beyond reputeHowefamily has a reputation beyond reputeHowefamily has a reputation beyond reputeHowefamily has a reputation beyond reputeHowefamily has a reputation beyond reputeHowefamily has a reputation beyond reputeHowefamily has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: CHECKING STATUS OF APPLICATION

I had the same issue, in the end I sent them an email to here
[email protected]

asking for an update and explaining that my file number doesnt work on ecas
They usually came back to me within three days.

Good luck
Old Jun 24th 2011, 5:28 pm
Life is great!!

LISABOB has a brilliant futureLISABOB has a brilliant futureLISABOB has a brilliant futureLISABOB has a brilliant futureLISABOB has a brilliant futureLISABOB has a brilliant future

Thanks for that will give it a go I know it will happen when it happens but sooner would be better and I would at least like to know roughly how long its going to be so I can stop fretting lol....
Old Jun 24th 2011, 6:25 pm

Jim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond repute

You should be able to find the correct number. I would have been on a letter from the visa office and also the medical forms.