Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

canadian police clearance???timeframe

canadian police clearance???timeframe

Old Sep 9th 2005, 6:46 pm
BE Forum Addict

Maple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to behold
Default canadian police clearance???timeframe

noted on the rcmp site...fingerprint RCMP check..150 days!
anyone recently have a check done....and if so timeframe please..??

thanks *S*
Old Sep 9th 2005, 8:22 pm
Yorkshire meets Vegas

Pretty Flowers has a reputation beyond reputePretty Flowers has a reputation beyond reputePretty Flowers has a reputation beyond reputePretty Flowers has a reputation beyond reputePretty Flowers has a reputation beyond reputePretty Flowers has a reputation beyond reputePretty Flowers has a reputation beyond reputePretty Flowers has a reputation beyond reputePretty Flowers has a reputation beyond reputePretty Flowers has a reputation beyond reputePretty Flowers has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: canadian police clearance???timeframe

Originally Posted by Maple Leaf

thanks *S*
I'm not sure about this, but I think you can put a note in your application saying that you have requested Canadian police checks and submit your PR application without them???
Old Sep 9th 2005, 9:14 pm
Every day is a new day...

amancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond repute

thanks *S*
I have'nt done it, but i am sure that I have heard that it takes about 150 days to complete....
Old Sep 9th 2005, 9:42 pm
BE Forum Addict

Maple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Sarah Farrand
I'm not sure about this, but I think you can put a note in your application saying that you have requested Canadian police checks and submit your PR application without them???
i have been in canada 6months as of the 18august..i have already submitted my Spouse visa application....

so am thinking..by the time they open it in December/Jan....if i get the candian police clearance NOW..it might save time later..mind you they could always turn around at the Time in Dec/jan and request one from then anyway...ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Old Sep 9th 2005, 9:54 pm
I'm a girl, dagnabbit! :)

Wannabe has much to be proud ofWannabe has much to be proud ofWannabe has much to be proud ofWannabe has much to be proud ofWannabe has much to be proud ofWannabe has much to be proud ofWannabe has much to be proud ofWannabe has much to be proud ofWannabe has much to be proud ofWannabe has much to be proud ofWannabe has much to be proud of

And that is 150 working days, not calendar days...
Old Sep 9th 2005, 11:31 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Wannabe
And that is 150 working days, not calendar days...
what a joke...???.(sorry am venting )

..i know canada is busy...and it says it processes 15,ooo requests a month...but why is it that other countries.....can do this much quicker....?..do they not have as many applicants per volume..??....
Old Sep 10th 2005, 12:43 am
Can I go now!?

OzRob is just really niceOzRob is just really niceOzRob is just really niceOzRob is just really niceOzRob is just really niceOzRob is just really niceOzRob is just really niceOzRob is just really nice

thanks *S*
Timmo posted some time ago that his took 2 months to get back to him.

I thought you didn't need one.... ...but I think that it would be a good idea to get one just in case.
Old Sep 10th 2005, 2:43 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by OzRob
Timmo posted some time ago that his took 2 months to get back to him.

I thought you didn't need one.... ...but I think that it would be a good idea to get one just in case.
ahhh my friend....i didn't need one when i put in the application..because i hadn't lived here for 6 months...but last month was my 6mth anniversary..so NOW i do....... ...hahahhaaaaa
Old Sep 10th 2005, 2:17 pm
Happy Canadian PR

ozinca will become famous soon enoughozinca will become famous soon enough

Hi Maple Leaf,

I would definitely recommend you get one. I waited just under 150 days for mine. The last thing you want is for CIC to send you a letter in January asking for it and then you have to wait for it.

Ozinca
Old Sep 11th 2005, 4:39 pm
Forum Regular

matty266 will become famous soon enough

thanks *S*
Hi all

Completed mine last year and yep took 150 days to come!! :scared:

All i did was make sure it was recorded delivery

so YEP look like 6 months ahhhhhhhhhh
Old Sep 11th 2005, 5:33 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by matty266
Hi all

Completed mine last year and yep took 150 days to come!! :scared:

All i did was make sure it was recorded delivery

so YEP look like 6 months ahhhhhhhhhh
ahhhhhhhhhhh alright!!!!!!!!!1
Old Sep 15th 2005, 12:31 am
Can I go now!?

OzRob is just really niceOzRob is just really niceOzRob is just really niceOzRob is just really niceOzRob is just really niceOzRob is just really niceOzRob is just really niceOzRob is just really nice

I finally heard back from the RCMP as to when they sent my PC to Sydney. They sent it on the 26/7/05. They would have received by the 7/4/05.
Old Sep 15th 2005, 2:07 am
BE Forum Addict

I finally heard back from the RCMP as to when they sent my PC to Sydney. They sent it on the 26/7/05. They would have received by the 7/4/05.
errr ummm...trying to figure the maths out here *(mumbles)*~ he could have typed it out ..*GRIN*
Just over 3 months!!!...is that right.....LOL~~~~~~~
Old Sep 15th 2005, 2:20 am
Can I go now!?

errr ummm...trying to figure the maths out here *(mumbles)*~ he could have typed it out ..*GRIN*
Just over 3 months!!!...is that right.....LOL~~~~~~~
Unfortunately, yes.

I was going to state how long it was but didn't want to make it easy for you!!!
Old Sep 15th 2005, 5:13 am
BE Forum Addict

Unfortunately, yes.

I was going to state how long it was but didn't want to make it easy for you!!!
CHEEKY~ huh!!!

well thanks for the tips you hav given me!! cover letter is composed and ready to go with fingerprints...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.