Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

Canadian equivalent of a Diplom-Informatik from a German University?

Canadian equivalent of a Diplom-Informatik from a German University?

Old Mar 26th 2002, 4:05 am
Mohammed Ali

Default Canadian equivalent of a Diplom-Informatik from a German University?

What could be the Canadian equivalent of a Diplom-Informatik obtained from a German
university? Some people suggested that Masters in Computer Science would be the right
equivalent.

I would appreciate if someone with related experience could provide some feedback.

Where would be the place to go to in Canada to apply for an official assessment?

Thanks in advance,,

Old Mar 26th 2002, 4:05 am
David

Default Re: Canadian equivalent of a Diplom-Informatik from a German University?

World Education Services (WES) is a not-for-profit organization that provides
assessments of academic credentials earned outside Canada and the United States. For
details visit their web site http://www.wes.org/ca/index.html

CANADA World Education Services-Canada 45 Charles Street East, Suite 700 Toronto, ON
Canada M4Y 1S2

Tel 416-972-0070 Fax 416-972-9004 866-343- 0070 [email protected]

"Mohammed Ali" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
    > What could be the Canadian equivalent of a Diplom-Informatik obtained from a German
    > university? Some people suggested that Masters in Computer Science would be the
    > right equivalent.
    >
    > I would appreciate if someone with related experience could provide some feedback.
    >
    > Where would be the place to go to in Canada to apply for an official assessment?
    >
    > Thanks in advance,,
    >