Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

Canada Economy Grows Where Others Falter

Wikiposts

Canada Economy Grows Where Others Falter

Old Oct 10th 2002, 2:43 pm
lboy

Default Re: Canada Economy Grows Where Others Falter

Originally posted by cykit:
IBoy:

In no way have I suggested that Canada is a hell (maybe a frigid one…LOL). I am Canadian and I still think Canada is a good country -- probably better than most other countries in this world. Problem I have is the attitude of the Canadian media (or the NY Times, in this case…but they never really surprised me) that paints things as peachy when they really are nothing to write home about. It’s more the fault of the government, rather than anything else. I was never a fan of Cretien.
cykit,

Now I understand. You are Canadian! I find that the people who least appreciate Canada are in fact Canadians. I will be eternally thankful for the opportunities that this country has given to me. You probably feel that way about your adopted country. What city do you live in?