Wikiposts

can my wife stay at home

Old Jun 4th 2008, 5:08 am
Forum Regular

edinburgh is a name known to alledinburgh is a name known to alledinburgh is a name known to alledinburgh is a name known to alledinburgh is a name known to alledinburgh is a name known to alledinburgh is a name known to alledinburgh is a name known to alledinburgh is a name known to alledinburgh is a name known to alledinburgh is a name known to all
Default Re: can my wife stay at home

i keep having these flashbacks that she can see me through this giant eye ,oh its ok my contacts were on wrong way

just keep singing " i want to break free " by queen , nearly there, microwave meals and full satalite package hear i come!! heavan awaits
Old Jun 6th 2008, 8:26 pm
Home Sweet Home

Biiba has much to be proud ofBiiba has much to be proud ofBiiba has much to be proud ofBiiba has much to be proud ofBiiba has much to be proud ofBiiba has much to be proud ofBiiba has much to be proud ofBiiba has much to be proud ofBiiba has much to be proud ofBiiba has much to be proud ofBiiba has much to be proud of
Talking Re: can my wife stay at home

Originally Posted by edinburgh
i keep having these flashbacks that she can see me through this giant eye ,oh its ok my contacts were on wrong way

just keep singing " i want to break free " by queen , nearly there, microwave meals and full satalite package hear i come!! heavan awaits
ha ha ha what are you like? What you haven't realised is that she's probably got you microchipped so that when you're found wandering the streets having od'd on microwave meals and looking like a homeless person because you havent got any clean clothes left they can send you straight back home again!!!!!
Old Jun 7th 2008, 2:39 am
Forum Regular

shazza151 has a brilliant futureshazza151 has a brilliant futureshazza151 has a brilliant futureshazza151 has a brilliant futureshazza151 has a brilliant futureshazza151 has a brilliant futureshazza151 has a brilliant future
Post Re: can my wife stay at home

Originally Posted by paul29
when i move to canada under the pnp will my wife be able to stay at home untill she is able to get a work permit once i have been nominated by the province
Hi Paul,
Under the PNP as a long haul trucker, Judy is absolutely right your wife cannot work for the first year, so she will be like me 'A lady of Leisure' for the first year.
What part of Canada are you planning to move too?

Shazza 151
Old Jun 7th 2008, 3:08 am
Just Joined

paul29 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by shazza151
Hi Paul,
Under the PNP as a long haul trucker, Judy is absolutely right your wife cannot work for the first year, so she will be like me 'A lady of Leisure' for the first year.
What part of Canada are you planning to move too?

Shazza 151
hi shazza,
i will be going to either saskatoon or winnipeg, the reason i ask this question is that although we both really want to move to canada, with having no children to keep her company, go out with e.t.c., we both know that after a few weeks of being alone she will get incredibly homesick, be crying all the time and eventually that will be the end of our dream, whereas if she can stay at home untill she can get a work permit, her time can be filled with job hunting, and making new friends at work which equals a happy move.
Old Jun 7th 2008, 6:48 am
BE Enthusiast

Location: Doomed to be stuck in the West Midlands forever!!!!
Twink001 is a name known to allTwink001 is a name known to allTwink001 is a name known to allTwink001 is a name known to allTwink001 is a name known to allTwink001 is a name known to allTwink001 is a name known to allTwink001 is a name known to allTwink001 is a name known to allTwink001 is a name known to allTwink001 is a name known to all

Originally Posted by paul29
hi shazza,
i will be going to either saskatoon or winnipeg, the reason i ask this question is that although we both really want to move to canada, with having no children to keep her company, go out with e.t.c., we both know that after a few weeks of being alone she will get incredibly homesick, be crying all the time and eventually that will be the end of our dream, whereas if she can stay at home untill she can get a work permit, her time can be filled with job hunting, and making new friends at work which equals a happy move.
Hi Paul29,

I to will be in the same boat as your OH, but I have 2 young girls to keep me active! However during school and my OH working ( HGV DRIVER ) the days will be long!!!

perhaps your OH could take up voluntary work?? I am researching areas of interest to me at the moment.........maybe she could try SPCA or something close to heart??

If all else fails you could always buy her a new puppy........hours of training to be done there!!!!

My girls want a husky......so if they gey their way, i will have the best trained husky in Nova Scotia!!!!!!

Anyway, just a suggestion for you....hope it works out?

Sue
Old Jun 7th 2008, 8:41 am
Forum Regular

shazza151 has a brilliant futureshazza151 has a brilliant futureshazza151 has a brilliant futureshazza151 has a brilliant futureshazza151 has a brilliant futureshazza151 has a brilliant futureshazza151 has a brilliant future

[QUOTE=Twink001;6445060]Hi Paul29,

perhaps your OH could take up voluntary work??

Hi Paul,
If you are going through PNP process for your job, your wife will be able to be a volunteer, as long as its an non-profit organisation.

Shazza 151
Old Jun 11th 2008, 4:12 am
BE Enthusiast

Twink001 is a name known to allTwink001 is a name known to allTwink001 is a name known to allTwink001 is a name known to allTwink001 is a name known to allTwink001 is a name known to allTwink001 is a name known to allTwink001 is a name known to allTwink001 is a name known to allTwink001 is a name known to allTwink001 is a name known to all

[QUOTE=shazza151;6445394]
Originally Posted by Twink001
Hi Paul29,

perhaps your OH could take up voluntary work??

Hi Paul,
If you are going through PNP process for your job, your wife will be able to be a volunteer, as long as its an non-profit organisation.

Shazza 151
Hi shazza,

my thoughts exactly..........at least she would be keeping busy?

Sue
Old Jun 11th 2008, 5:41 am

canconfused is an unknown quantity at this point

my husband loved it when we moved abroad and i couldn't work... he was a spoiled man! i was bored to death, so spent my days thinking of ways to motivate him into getting home from work early

warning: i was pregnant 2 months later! 3 kids on and there is no time to spoil husband anymore!
Old Jun 11th 2008, 7:51 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by canconfused
my husband loved it when we moved abroad and i couldn't work... he was a spoiled man! i was bored to death, so spent my days thinking of ways to motivate him into getting home from work early

warning: i was pregnant 2 months later! 3 kids on and there is no time to spoil husband anymore!
canconfused,

He should of come with a health warning!!!!!

My OH is a truck driver like paul29 so he will be out on the road for days on end, so there`s fat chance of him rising to the occasion.........much tooooo tired I would imagine!!!!

MAYBE, thats the answer then....... if paul29 and wifee have NO kids then
perhaps they could consider starting a family ( just thought - mind)!!!

Sue
Old Jun 11th 2008, 11:19 pm
Lovin it!

manningl is a name known to allmanningl is a name known to allmanningl is a name known to allmanningl is a name known to allmanningl is a name known to allmanningl is a name known to allmanningl is a name known to allmanningl is a name known to allmanningl is a name known to allmanningl is a name known to allmanningl is a name known to all

Originally Posted by canconfused

You sound like my sort of lady!!