Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

Can I get the copies of the completed Medical Report?

Can I get the copies of the completed Medical Report?

Old Oct 4th 2006, 6:29 pm
Forum Regular

coody is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Can I get the copies of the completed Medical Report?

The instructions indicate, “Generally, applicants for immigration are only given Section A of the Medical Report form and do not receive Section B to E. You should have copies of the form IMM 5419, which contains Section B to E." Does it mean I can obtain the copies of the completed Meical Report? How can I get the copies of the completed Medical Report, Form IMM 1017 and 5419? Thank you for your answer?
Old Oct 4th 2006, 6:36 pm

Jim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Can I get the copies of the completed Medical Report?

Originally Posted by coody
The instructions indicate, “Generally, applicants for immigration are only given Section A of the Medical Report form and do not receive Section B to E. You should have copies of the form IMM 5419, which contains Section B to E." Does it mean I can obtain the copies of the completed Meical Report? How can I get the copies of the completed Medical Report, Form IMM 1017 and 5419? Thank you for your answer?
Generally it is not possible and would only perhaps be justified if you thought there was an error or you have a condition that might lead to refusal.
Old Oct 4th 2006, 6:45 pm
Forum Regular

bartM will become famous soon enough

How about once you're landed immigrant (under the Freedom of Information Act)? I got my CAIPS but it would be interesting to have a copy of my health check-up.

Originally Posted by Jim Humphries
Generally it is not possible and would only perhaps be justified if you thought there was an error or you have a condition that might lead to refusal.
Old Oct 4th 2006, 6:50 pm
Forum Regular

coody is an unknown quantity at this point

How can an applicant know his medical examination results on the Medical Report after the completion of his medical examination? BTW, are the blank Form IMM 5419 and 1017 downloadable?

Last edited by coody; Oct 4th 2006 at 6:52 pm.
Old Oct 4th 2006, 8:01 pm
BE Enthusiast

Ibraheem is a name known to allIbraheem is a name known to allIbraheem is a name known to allIbraheem is a name known to allIbraheem is a name known to allIbraheem is a name known to allIbraheem is a name known to allIbraheem is a name known to allIbraheem is a name known to allIbraheem is a name known to allIbraheem is a name known to all

you can request the entire file (this will include medical report), but it may cause delays.

http://www.caipsnotes.com/Entire_File.shtml

Last edited by Ibraheem; Oct 4th 2006 at 8:06 pm.