Can i apply after bachelors

Old Nov 26th 2004, 11:49 pm
safdar

Post Can i apply after bachelors

Dear Mr. Miller,
I am a Web Designer by Profession and undergraduate student, i have 4 years of relavent experience in web designing can i apply for canadian immigration just after completing my bachelor's. will my web designing experience will be counted as my work experience and my spouse's uncle is Permanent Resident of canada, will be able to get points after getting sponsership letter from him.

Old Nov 27th 2004, 12:19 am

Andrew Miller is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Can i apply after bachelors

Yes, you may apply after graduation as long as you meet all criteria and regulatory requirements, including work experience and settlement funds.

There is no sponsorship by your uncle in any way possible - so, his "sponsorship letter" is worthless. In order to get 5 points for relative in Canada you need to provide the following:

1. Your uncle's and your parent's birth certificates showing same parent or parents

2. Copy of your uncle's PR Card

3. Proof that your uncle lives permanently in Canada, at least the following documents - driver's license, health card, lease or ownership of residence, utility bills (electrical, hydro and phone).

Originally Posted by safdar
Dear Mr. Miller,
I am a Web Designer by Profession and undergraduate student, i have 4 years of relavent experience in web designing can i apply for canadian immigration just after completing my bachelor's. will my web designing experience will be counted as my work experience and my spouse's uncle is Permanent Resident of canada, will be able to get points after getting sponsership letter from him.
Old Dec 1st 2004, 8:27 pm
safdar

i am an undergraduate students means i am a student of Bachelor's of Business Administration Final Year.and i have 4 year experience in web designing i dont have the degree in web designing. can i apply just after my bachelor's. and i told you about my wife's uncle sponsership letter, actually he is my wife's mother's brother, if he give us all the relavent documents which have told us. will get points.

Old Dec 1st 2004, 9:16 pm

I can't give you a definite answer without full making assessment of your case - you may contact me directly for free evaluation. Simply click on my name to the left and select "Send email to ..."

As fof your wife's uncle - if relationship is conclusively documented (birth certificates of your wife's uncle and her mother must show same parent or parents) and uncle's ststus as well as him living in Canada is also well proven then you'll get 5 points.

Just remember that points are a must, but reaching or exceeding pass mark in itself doesn't guarantee approval. There is much more to it than just filling the forms.

i am an undergraduate students means i am a student of Bachelor's of Business Administration Final Year.and i have 4 year experience in web designing i dont have the degree in web designing. can i apply just after my bachelor's. and i told you about my wife's uncle sponsership letter, actually he is my wife's mother's brother, if he give us all the relavent documents which have told us. will get points.
Old Dec 2nd 2004, 8:31 pm
safdar

Post Re: Can i apply after bachelors

Sir, if i send all ,my personal details to you which ill be filling after my graduation in the form. can you whether i am eligible to apply for the immigration or not. if yes how long would it take for the selection decision if i apply from pakistan. and can i apply from any other country other then pakistan. as i told you earlier that i am web designer and i have worked for more then 3 companies so what type of documents i have to submit along with the application. i have worked with a company for 4 month, 1 for 2 years and 3 for 4 years, will my complete experience will be added as my 4+ year experience. and i have done 2 months Internship as well.

and one more thing i wanted to ask is that my father had applied for the immigration in june 2001 at that time i was'nt married, can i apply for my wife for the immigration before the selection decision or do i have to wait for the selection decision.

Old Dec 2nd 2004, 11:22 pm

If you are a Pakistani national and reside in Pakistan then the only place you can submit your application to is CHC Islamabad. Process may take anywhere from 2 to 4+ years depending from many factors, but mainly from the quality of application package, how conclusive evidence is, how well all doubts and questions processing officer has are addressed and documented in the application package. Getting interview waiver versus waiting for the interview can make 1 to 2+ years difference in processing time.

If you want free evaluation then you need to email me directly and then I'll forward to you proper assessment form.

What you or your wife has to do with your father's application?

Sir, if i send all ,my personal details to you which ill be filling after my graduation in the form. can you whether i am eligible to apply for the immigration or not. if yes how long would it take for the selection decision if i apply from pakistan. and can i apply from any other country other then pakistan. as i told you earlier that i am web designer and i have worked for more then 3 companies so what type of documents i have to submit along with the application. i have worked with a company for 4 month, 1 for 2 years and 3 for 4 years, will my complete experience will be added as my 4+ year experience. and i have done 2 months Internship as well.

and one more thing i wanted to ask is that my father had applied for the immigration in june 2001 at that time i was'nt married, can i apply for my wife for the immigration before the selection decision or do i have to wait for the selection decision.
Old Dec 3rd 2004, 9:31 pm
safdar

My father had applied in june 2001 and i am his dependent and he also submitted my application. can i file the case of wife before selection decision.

Old Dec 3rd 2004, 9:53 pm
PMM
Lost in BE Cyberspace

PMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Safdar

My father had applied in june 2001 and i am his dependent and he also submitted my application. can i file the case of wife before selection decision.
If you are now married, you father will have to remove you from his application and you will have to apply on your own.

PMM
Old Dec 4th 2004, 1:13 am

As PMM already advised - your father must immediately notify visa post about change in your marital status and remove you from his application - otherwise his case will be in troubles.

And after that you will have to apply with your wife on your own if you qualify.

Old Feb 17th 2005, 5:17 pm
safdar

Default Documantry Proof Required from Relative in Canada

can any one tell me what kind of supporting Documantry Proof is Required from Relative in Canada.

Old Feb 17th 2005, 6:41 pm

Default Re: Documantry Proof Required from Relative in Canada

1. set of birth certificates conclusively proving that she or he is a listed blood relative

2. Canadian PR Card or Canadian passport

3. Canadian driver's license and health card

4. other evidence showing that relative lives in Canada - utility bills, employment or school attendance record, etc.

All of the above must be submitted.

can any one tell me what kind of supporting Documantry Proof is Required from Relative in Canada.