Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

calling PNP's london visa specific stuff help

Wikiposts

calling PNP's london visa specific stuff help

Old Oct 7th 2008, 8:56 am
BE Forum Addict

chumley has a reputation beyond reputechumley has a reputation beyond reputechumley has a reputation beyond reputechumley has a reputation beyond reputechumley has a reputation beyond reputechumley has a reputation beyond reputechumley has a reputation beyond reputechumley has a reputation beyond reputechumley has a reputation beyond reputechumley has a reputation beyond reputechumley has a reputation beyond repute
Default calling PNP's london visa specific stuff help

http://www.canada.org.uk/visa-info/f...lled/e_sum.pdf

see above link
my paranoia is setting in as i havent included these in my PNP application

eg it asks for visa office speciifc forms and on loncon CHC in one part it says thse are london speciifc and when you check another part of the site it doesnt not mention these forms

anyone done recent pnp and snet or not sent these forms
any advice much appreciated

thankyou
Old Oct 7th 2008, 9:56 am
Citizenship Nov 10 2016!!

nikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: calling PNP's london visa specific stuff help

Originally Posted by chumley
http://www.canada.org.uk/visa-info/f...lled/e_sum.pdf

see above link
my paranoia is setting in as i havent included these in my PNP application

eg it asks for visa office speciifc forms and on loncon CHC in one part it says thse are london speciifc and when you check another part of the site it doesnt not mention these forms

anyone done recent pnp and snet or not sent these forms
any advice much appreciated

thankyou
Hi Chumley,

As far as the Fed Forms I completed and sent to NS PNP, I did NOT complete these forms you have linked to.

I did come across them though on the London visa website and was also unsure, but I think I just worked off the checklist that NS provide and couldn't find them on there, so didn't send them.

I think you are fine
Old Oct 8th 2008, 10:10 am
Forum Regular

AyrLass is just really niceAyrLass is just really niceAyrLass is just really niceAyrLass is just really niceAyrLass is just really niceAyrLass is just really niceAyrLass is just really niceAyrLass is just really niceAyrLass is just really niceAyrLass is just really niceAyrLass is just really nice

Originally Posted by nikki dreaming
Hi Chumley,

As far as the Fed Forms I completed and sent to NS PNP, I did NOT complete these forms you have linked to.

I did come across them though on the London visa website and was also unsure, but I think I just worked off the checklist that NS provide and couldn't find them on there, so didn't send them.

I think you are fine
Hey,

We submitted our application through the PNP route in August. We submitted the Immigrant Summary Form you have attached the link to after finding it at the last minute...all of the information they ask on the form is included within the other forms you will have sent as per the PNP checklist. I found the London site really confusing, as the checklist contradicts the other information we had been given...I don't think it is specific to the PNP application but rather for the skilled worker.

I phoned the immigration office in Halifax to ask their advice, they were of the opinion that the form in the above link was relatively new, and that we could include it to be on the safe side, but they didn't state it was required.

I am of the opinion (and it is only my opinion) that the immigrant summary form in the attached link is more of a back up, I wouldn't be concerned about not submitting it, as like I said above all of the information they ask for is contained in your application and supporting documents.
Old Oct 8th 2008, 8:42 pm
BE Forum Addict

chumley has a reputation beyond reputechumley has a reputation beyond reputechumley has a reputation beyond reputechumley has a reputation beyond reputechumley has a reputation beyond reputechumley has a reputation beyond reputechumley has a reputation beyond reputechumley has a reputation beyond reputechumley has a reputation beyond reputechumley has a reputation beyond reputechumley has a reputation beyond repute

huge thanks ayrlass

yes it is just repeating other info so fingers crossed all will be ok
I will just ensure I include it with the london submission if we are lucky and get nominated

have you heard anything yet?

Am i right in thinking that haliafax send an AOR around 10 to 12 days after you have sent your package?

from others posts it looks like they start to look at your application about 2 months in and descion around 3 months if all in order?

huge luck to all ns pnp's
Old Oct 9th 2008, 12:04 pm
Forum Regular

AyrLass is just really niceAyrLass is just really niceAyrLass is just really niceAyrLass is just really niceAyrLass is just really niceAyrLass is just really niceAyrLass is just really niceAyrLass is just really niceAyrLass is just really niceAyrLass is just really niceAyrLass is just really nice

huge thanks ayrlass

yes it is just repeating other info so fingers crossed all will be ok
I will just ensure I include it with the london submission if we are lucky and get nominated

have you heard anything yet?

Am i right in thinking that haliafax send an AOR around 10 to 12 days after you have sent your package?

from others posts it looks like they start to look at your application about 2 months in and descion around 3 months if all in order?

huge luck to all ns pnp's
Apologies Chumley, I thought you were talking about sending the forms to the London Office rather than the Nova Scotia one. I didn't use the Immigrant Summary Form for the PNP application to the Halifax office, as far as I know it's only London you need to worry about sending that one to, (if they need it at all). I did include it with my application to the London office to be on the safe side.

We submitted our PNP forms to the office in Nova Scotia on 23rd April, we were told we would hear back in 2-3 months. We received a letter dated 19th June asking us to include information we had missed in the application and we received our certificate of nomination the 8th of July. I've found the Halifax office to be extremely helpful.

The London office received our application on 26 August. We received our request for medicals on the 1st of October (the letter was dated 22nd September). Had our medicals yesterday and now waiting for the results to be sent to the London office. They said 7-10 days for the test results and that they courier everything on a Thursday.

Good Luck with your application, feel free to ask any questions I can be of help with!
Old Oct 9th 2008, 12:35 pm
BE Forum Addict

Huge luck arylass sounds as if all going very well for you
did you have your meds in halifax?
we shall get ours done in halifax if all goes well

stunned to get AOR today from Halifax as application only received by them yesterday
Old Oct 9th 2008, 12:36 pm
BE Forum Addict

hope you dont mind me asking but what info had you missed? just in case I might have missed same stuff?
Old Oct 9th 2008, 2:00 pm
Forum Regular

hope you dont mind me asking but what info had you missed? just in case I might have missed same stuff?
Thanks, fingers crossed it will continue to go well. Fantastic news about your AOR. Congrats.

I forgot to include the details of my current work permit. They check over your forms before they make a decision, so if you have missed anything they will let you know and give you time to submit it before assessing everything.

Got the meds done downtown in Halifax, doctors practice first and then round to the hospital for blood test and chest xray.