Caips check

Old May 4th 2006, 8:57 am
Forum Regular

Joel is a jewel in the roughJoel is a jewel in the roughJoel is a jewel in the roughJoel is a jewel in the rough
Default Caips check

Hello everyone

I was wondering if anyone had recieved a caips file check recently.

Any recommendations on who to use?

Thanks

Joel
Old May 4th 2006, 9:56 am
Forum Regular

wlaw2003 will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Caips check

Originally Posted by Joel
Hello everyone

I was wondering if anyone had recieved a caips file check recently.

Any recommendations on who to use?

Thanks

Joel
I received my CAIPS notes at the end of March after waiting 5 weeks. I used www.caipsnotes.com
Old May 4th 2006, 1:32 pm
BE Forum Addict

britishvixen21 has a reputation beyond reputebritishvixen21 has a reputation beyond reputebritishvixen21 has a reputation beyond reputebritishvixen21 has a reputation beyond reputebritishvixen21 has a reputation beyond reputebritishvixen21 has a reputation beyond reputebritishvixen21 has a reputation beyond reputebritishvixen21 has a reputation beyond reputebritishvixen21 has a reputation beyond reputebritishvixen21 has a reputation beyond reputebritishvixen21 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by wlaw2003
I received my CAIPS notes at the end of March after waiting 5 weeks. I used www.caipsnotes.com
Im as tight as a ducks backside so i always just do it myself, pay $5 complete the application form:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kit...s/IMM5563B.pdf

and the consent form:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/departm...ests-atip.html

then when you get them back simply use this website to decode them

http://immigrationguides.com/first_s...s_decoded.html

Hope that helps just in case you were frugal

Old May 4th 2006, 11:32 pm
Just Joined

Cochin is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi British Vixen. If you reside in Canada, you don't have to pay the $5. It's free. I just got my CAIPS last week from the Regional Privacy Coordinator in Toronto. It took me 6 days and it was free.
Old May 5th 2006, 2:43 pm
BE Forum Addict

britishvixen21 has a reputation beyond reputebritishvixen21 has a reputation beyond reputebritishvixen21 has a reputation beyond reputebritishvixen21 has a reputation beyond reputebritishvixen21 has a reputation beyond reputebritishvixen21 has a reputation beyond reputebritishvixen21 has a reputation beyond reputebritishvixen21 has a reputation beyond reputebritishvixen21 has a reputation beyond reputebritishvixen21 has a reputation beyond reputebritishvixen21 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Cochin
Hi British Vixen. If you reside in Canada, you don't have to pay the $5. It's free. I just got my CAIPS last week from the Regional Privacy Coordinator in Toronto. It took me 6 days and it was free.
6 days and free holy s**t!!! i just waited 7 weeks and just got them!!
Old May 10th 2006, 12:46 am
Missing my family so much

H143 has much to be proud ofH143 has much to be proud ofH143 has much to be proud ofH143 has much to be proud ofH143 has much to be proud ofH143 has much to be proud ofH143 has much to be proud ofH143 has much to be proud ofH143 has much to be proud ofH143 has much to be proud ofH143 has much to be proud of

Did you do that by the same forms British Vixen said you use? I'm currently living in Canada so I'm hoping it'll be quicker for me too.

Originally Posted by Cochin