Wikiposts

Bunac processing times

Old Aug 17th 2008, 11:21 pm
Just Joined

canadacalling is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Bunac processing times

Hi all,
Just wanted to know if people who have done or are ready to go on the BUNAC visa, can give details on how long the application processing took? im sending mine off to BUNAC this week and would love to know how many weeks realistically i will be waiting. cheers
Old Aug 18th 2008, 12:34 am
BE Enthusiast

snowboardboy has a spectacular aura aboutsnowboardboy has a spectacular aura aboutsnowboardboy has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: Bunac processing times

Originally Posted by canadacalling
Hi all,
Just wanted to know if people who have done or are ready to go on the BUNAC visa, can give details on how long the application processing took? im sending mine off to BUNAC this week and would love to know how many weeks realistically i will be waiting. cheers
Canada calling I take it you are looking at the student visa? Well the student root of the BUNAC visa?

If not then BUNAC dont have any visa's left for this year first available is for next year 2009 and the earliest you will get is February.

I havent done the student visa process but the normal one took me about 8 weeks end to end.

Last edited by snowboardboy; Aug 18th 2008 at 12:42 am.
Old Aug 18th 2008, 12:55 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Loki117
Canada calling I take it you are looking at the student visa? Well the student root of the BUNAC visa?

If not then BUNAC dont have any visa's left for this year first available is for next year 2009 and the earliest you will get is February.

I havent done the student visa process but the normal one took me about 8 weeks end to end.
hi loki117, i managed to get on the non-student visa back in July when they re-opened for a couple of days. I have just got everyting i need together and am going to hand it in to the BUNAC office this week and just wanted to know how long from then it might take to process. I was hoping around 4 weeks...if im lucky
Old Aug 18th 2008, 12:56 am
BE Enthusiast

snowboardboy has a spectacular aura aboutsnowboardboy has a spectacular aura aboutsnowboardboy has a spectacular aura about

hi loki117, i managed to get on the non-student visa back in July when they re-opened for a couple of days. I have just got everyting i need together and am going to hand it in to the BUNAC office this week and just wanted to know how long from then it might take to process. I was hoping around 4 weeks...if im lucky

Ahhh ok I see yeah 4 weeks will be more than ample at this time of year. I think they quoted 26 days for me but I had it back in about 21.
Old Aug 18th 2008, 1:02 am
Just Joined

Ahhh ok I see yeah 4 weeks will be more than ample at this time of year. I think they quoted 26 days for me but I had it back in about 21.
i would be over the moon if i get it back in 21 days. what insurance did you go with..BUNAC is pricey
Old Aug 18th 2008, 1:07 am
BE Enthusiast

i would be over the moon if i get it back in 21 days. what insurance did you go with..BUNAC is pricey
Yup BUNAC is very pricey I used www.gotravelinsurance.co.uk they where the cheapes / best cover by far we paid £383 for two of us for a year including baggage and money.
Old Aug 18th 2008, 1:14 am
Just Joined

Yup BUNAC is very pricey I used www.gotravelinsurance.co.uk they where the cheapes / best cover by far we paid £383 for two of us for a year including baggage and money.
cheers mate im gonna have a look now. did u have any problems with Bunac for using another insurance company?