Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

BUNAC to Fast Track SW PR Application!!

BUNAC to Fast Track SW PR Application!!

Old Aug 29th 2008, 11:27 pm
UK2MB

NYC2UK is an unknown quantity at this point
Default BUNAC to Fast Track SW PR Application!!

Hey everyone my question to all the expats here. Is it passable to go from BUNAC Work Permit to Fast Track SW PR while working in Canada on skilled level job and the employer write a letter offering me a permanent job once I become PR.

Any advise will be greatly appreciated.
Old Aug 30th 2008, 1:22 am

Andrew Miller is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: BUNAC to Fast Track SW PR Application!!

Yes, it is possible, providing that you still work in Canada for the same employer and with valid work permit at the time visa is issued.
Old Aug 30th 2008, 1:58 am
Forum Regular

ScottDrummer is a name known to allScottDrummer is a name known to allScottDrummer is a name known to allScottDrummer is a name known to allScottDrummer is a name known to allScottDrummer is a name known to allScottDrummer is a name known to allScottDrummer is a name known to allScottDrummer is a name known to allScottDrummer is a name known to allScottDrummer is a name known to all
Default Re: BUNAC to Fast Track SW PR Application!!

Originally Posted by Andrew Miller
Yes, it is possible, providing that you still work in Canada for the same employer and with valid work permit at the time visa is issued.
Is an LMO not required?
Do you have to remain working for the employer (and therefore have enough time on the BUNAC visa) during processing of the application