Bunac

Old Nov 30th 2006, 10:56 am
Forum Regular

linzee_loulabelle is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Bunac

i am finding some problems regarding flights, most companies only do flights 11 months in advance, maybe it would be easier to take a BUNAC flight although more expensive?
Old Nov 30th 2006, 11:54 am
Forum Regular

DragonBritt is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by linzee_loulabelle
i am finding some problems regarding flights, most companies only do flights 11 months in advance, maybe it would be easier to take a BUNAC flight although more expensive?
I prefer to take the very cheap option and swim over the atlantic lol. im also looking for flights. Ill wait and see if i find soemthing good before going for the BUNAC one
Old Nov 30th 2006, 11:57 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by swoopdutch
Hi Dragon

I'm looking at heading out to Calgary next year on a Bunac and will also be looking to work in the I.T sector.......will do oil at a push

I rang them yesterday and they confirmed that the applications will be accepted from tomorrow (1 Dec)

I am going to complete the form online and then wait for a request for the reference.
Hello there swoopdutch wow so u also will be looking into IT i hear its not easy to get into...but i hope we both get something good. Ya im also going to complete it online. if i dotn get IT or GIS then any job will do me
Old Nov 30th 2006, 11:58 am
Forum Regular

swoopdutch is a jewel in the roughswoopdutch is a jewel in the roughswoopdutch is a jewel in the roughswoopdutch is a jewel in the roughswoopdutch is a jewel in the rough

yeah thats what im going to do too!!! cant wait to apply tomorrow!! when are you planning on going?
Looking at heading out about May time...that way all things being equal...and I know that's a big IF.........our PR visa should arrive by the time the BUNAC runs out.

One can only hope
Old Nov 30th 2006, 12:09 pm
Forum Regular

swoopdutch is a jewel in the roughswoopdutch is a jewel in the roughswoopdutch is a jewel in the roughswoopdutch is a jewel in the roughswoopdutch is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by DragonBritt
Hello there swoopdutch wow so u also will be looking into IT i hear its not easy to get into...but i hope we both get something good. Ya im also going to complete it online. if i dotn get IT or GIS then any job will do me

I'm pretty sure that with GIS you will have no problem based on what I have seen on some of the jobboards for Alberta.

I'm doing PM work but come from a technical background (Royal Signals).

Doing ITIL next month to help strengthen my resume as it is recognised in Canada.

Unfortunately PRINCE2 is not quite as recognised as PMI.
Old Nov 30th 2006, 2:08 pm
Jedi

andrewrb143 has a reputation beyond reputeandrewrb143 has a reputation beyond reputeandrewrb143 has a reputation beyond reputeandrewrb143 has a reputation beyond reputeandrewrb143 has a reputation beyond reputeandrewrb143 has a reputation beyond reputeandrewrb143 has a reputation beyond reputeandrewrb143 has a reputation beyond reputeandrewrb143 has a reputation beyond reputeandrewrb143 has a reputation beyond reputeandrewrb143 has a reputation beyond repute

Try Zoom, they do flights for more than 12 months away i think. I knew i wouldn't be coming back after my WHV expired so I just picked the cheapest one, Toronto to gatwick via cardiff i think, it was 80GBP.
Old Nov 30th 2006, 4:55 pm
Forum Regular

dannyg1001 is a name known to alldannyg1001 is a name known to alldannyg1001 is a name known to alldannyg1001 is a name known to alldannyg1001 is a name known to alldannyg1001 is a name known to alldannyg1001 is a name known to alldannyg1001 is a name known to alldannyg1001 is a name known to alldannyg1001 is a name known to alldannyg1001 is a name known to all

Bunac is brilliant.

I used them back in 2000 and now i live here as a permanant resident!
Old Nov 30th 2006, 5:01 pm
Forum Regular

toaster is on a distinguished road

Definitely!! Get your applications in early guys. Canada is awesome.
Old Nov 30th 2006, 7:41 pm
Forum Regular

Im just waiting for the countdown lol i see the pdf version is available but i wanna complete it online so they get it quick.

I used them back in 2000 and now i live here as a permanant resident
Thats cool. so what did you have to do to get permanent residence after you done the BUNAC programme? Was it through a work permit?
Old Dec 1st 2006, 2:08 am
Forum Regular

OMG where is the apply online!? i cant find it on there!!
Old Dec 1st 2006, 7:20 am
Forum Regular

OMG where is the apply online!? i cant find it on there!!
Im still trying to look for it. I dont think its available yet. but it better be
Old Dec 1st 2006, 8:34 am
Forum Regular

i called them just now and they said online applications wont be available until middle of next week. The woman said the non student program will not fill up by them so we will still be ok to get the visa!!
Old Dec 1st 2006, 9:07 am
Forum Regular

i called them just now and they said online applications wont be available until middle of next week. The woman said the non student program will not fill up by them so we will still be ok to get the visa!!
Ya i emailed them and they said the same thing. Well i hope they are right that they wont be filed up very fast
Old Dec 1st 2006, 10:00 am
Forum Regular

they said there will be no probs so ill be mad if there is, just checked website again, online service from 6th december
Old Dec 1st 2006, 1:25 pm
Forum Regular

toaster is on a distinguished road

Non-student visas do go fast though. I got mine this year and they were all gone by March.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.