buffalo processing times

Old Feb 8th 2012, 11:03 pm
Forum Regular

ant11 is just really niceant11 is just really niceant11 is just really niceant11 is just really niceant11 is just really niceant11 is just really niceant11 is just really niceant11 is just really nice
Default buffalo processing times

I have sent in my application for PR to Buffalo on the 3rd of December - AINP. Unfortunately a week later I had an email saying they should now go to Nova Scotia. According to someone at AINP they should still process it if everything is complete. I am just concerned that I have not had any confirmation of ANYTHING. I looked online with the e-Cas and nothing comes up. And the call centres cant help if your application is outside Canada.

So the question is this - is it normal not to hear anything at all for this long?
Old Feb 8th 2012, 11:08 pm
BE Enthusiast

Mad Jockette has a reputation beyond reputeMad Jockette has a reputation beyond reputeMad Jockette has a reputation beyond reputeMad Jockette has a reputation beyond reputeMad Jockette has a reputation beyond reputeMad Jockette has a reputation beyond reputeMad Jockette has a reputation beyond reputeMad Jockette has a reputation beyond reputeMad Jockette has a reputation beyond reputeMad Jockette has a reputation beyond reputeMad Jockette has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: buffalo processing times

Hi ant11
We are also going down the AINP route, see our time line below.
Buffalo processing times now state 15 months
We haven't heard anything since our medicals were sent to Ottowa in July 2011. Our file was tranferred to Seattle for expedited process in October 2011 and we are still waiting to hear from them. So in my experience I'd say to not to hear for a while is 'normal'

It is frustrating, but the whole process of immigration is. We are just going with the flow
Hang in there
Old Feb 8th 2012, 11:14 pm
Forum Regular

ant11 is just really niceant11 is just really niceant11 is just really niceant11 is just really niceant11 is just really niceant11 is just really niceant11 is just really niceant11 is just really nice

Thank you!
As long as I knew they had it all they needed I would chill and just extend the TWP. Guess I will have to go with the flow. It looks like it took about 3 months for your medical requests? Was that your 1st contact or did you have an acknowledgement before that?
Old Feb 8th 2012, 11:36 pm
BE Enthusiast

Mad Jockette has a reputation beyond reputeMad Jockette has a reputation beyond reputeMad Jockette has a reputation beyond reputeMad Jockette has a reputation beyond reputeMad Jockette has a reputation beyond reputeMad Jockette has a reputation beyond reputeMad Jockette has a reputation beyond reputeMad Jockette has a reputation beyond reputeMad Jockette has a reputation beyond reputeMad Jockette has a reputation beyond reputeMad Jockette has a reputation beyond repute

That was our first contact. The acknowledgement and med requests all came in the same letter. With barcodes for future snail mail correspondence and for sending the passports, when they get round to asking for them.
Old Feb 8th 2012, 11:40 pm
Forum Regular

well it looks like I will have to work on my patience! Thanks for the info
Old Feb 8th 2012, 11:43 pm
BE Enthusiast

Good luck and hope it all goes well for you
Old Feb 8th 2012, 11:45 pm
Forum Regular

Same to you! Thanks for calming me down
Old Feb 8th 2012, 11:49 pm
BE Enthusiast

No problem, now I am just off to have another bottle of wine to try and forget about checking my e-mail for the millionth time today again!!!!!!!

I am sure we will all hear something soon
Old Feb 9th 2012, 1:13 pm
BE Enthusiast

wolstie is a glorious beacon of lightwolstie is a glorious beacon of lightwolstie is a glorious beacon of lightwolstie is a glorious beacon of lightwolstie is a glorious beacon of lightwolstie is a glorious beacon of lightwolstie is a glorious beacon of lightwolstie is a glorious beacon of lightwolstie is a glorious beacon of lightwolstie is a glorious beacon of lightwolstie is a glorious beacon of light

Hi ant11,

See my timeline below for my experience (so far...) with Bufallo.

Best of luck.

Wolst