Buffalo fax???

Old Mar 24th 2005, 6:38 pm
Forum Regular

Minerva101 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Buffalo fax???

Hi

Does anybody know Buffalo FAX number (for inquiries).

Thanks a lot!

Mini
Old Mar 24th 2005, 6:42 pm
Happy Canadian PR

ozinca will become famous soon enoughozinca will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Buffalo fax???

This is the number I used to use:

716 858 9591

Ozinca
Old Mar 24th 2005, 6:59 pm
Forum Regular

Thanks!!!

By the way: did you go to Buffalo to get your visa stamped or you sent the passport?. I want to Fax them because the have my passport since March 4 and I have not hear anything from them. They say that they will send it within 15 bussines days from the day the got the passport and now 15 days have passed and still no news.

Thanks again

Mini
Old Mar 24th 2005, 7:07 pm
Happy Canadian PR

Hi Minerva,

I went in person to Buffalo and my passport was stamped on the same day. If you mail your passport, Buffalo take 15 business days and then you need to add on the days it takes for the mail. Did you mail it on March 4, or did Buffalo receive it March 4? Either way, it is too soon to expect your passport back. Using March 4 as a date, you should expect your passport back towards the end of next week.

Ozinca
Old Mar 24th 2005, 7:18 pm
Forum Regular

Thanks again Ozinca!!

They received on March 4. Tomorrow is going to be 15 bussines days and I know that they hey have not post it yet because I sent them a prepaid Xpresspost envelope to receive the passport back and I have the tracking number.

Thanks

Minerva

Originally Posted by ozinca
Hi Minerva,

I went in person to Buffalo and my passport was stamped on the same day. If you mail your passport, Buffalo take 15 business days and then you need to add on the days it takes for the mail. Did you mail it on March 4, or did Buffalo receive it March 4? Either way, it is too soon to expect your passport back. Using March 4 as a date, you should expect your passport back towards the end of next week.

Ozinca
Old Mar 24th 2005, 7:24 pm
Happy Canadian PR

Originally Posted by Minerva
Thanks again Ozinca!!

They received on March 4. Tomorrow is going to be 15 bussines days and I know that they hey have not post it yet because I sent them a prepaid Xpresspost envelope to receive the passport back and I have the tracking number.

Thanks

Minerva
Tomorrow is actually a public holiday so don't count tomorrow as a business day. Your passport will most likely be mailed back on Monday or Tuesday. Keep checking your tracking number, it may show up early next week, delivering your passport back to you late next week.

Ozinca
Old Mar 24th 2005, 7:47 pm
Forum Regular

I think you are right. I will wait until Monday or Tuesday next week. Thanks a lot for your help!!

Minerva
Originally Posted by ozinca
Tomorrow is actually a public holiday so don't count tomorrow as a business day. Your passport will most likely be mailed back on Monday or Tuesday. Keep checking your tracking number, it may show up early next week, delivering your passport back to you late next week.

Ozinca