Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

Best way to send application to Mississauga from BC

Best way to send application to Mississauga from BC

Old Jul 11th 2008, 6:22 pm
Just Joined

immi_etc is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Best way to send application to Mississauga from BC

Hi,
I have almost finished assembling my application to sponsor my spouse. I'm in British Columbia and have to send application to Mississauga.

Any suggestions on best way ( courier? fedex? canada post?.. ) to send the application?

Thanks.
Old Jul 11th 2008, 6:27 pm
Binned by Muderators

JonboyE has a reputation beyond reputeJonboyE has a reputation beyond reputeJonboyE has a reputation beyond reputeJonboyE has a reputation beyond reputeJonboyE has a reputation beyond reputeJonboyE has a reputation beyond reputeJonboyE has a reputation beyond reputeJonboyE has a reputation beyond reputeJonboyE has a reputation beyond reputeJonboyE has a reputation beyond reputeJonboyE has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Best way to send application to Mississauga from BC

Originally Posted by immi_etc
Hi,
I have almost finished assembling my application to sponsor my spouse. I'm in British Columbia and have to send application to Mississauga.

Any suggestions on best way ( courier? fedex? canada post?.. ) to send the application?

Thanks.
Expresspost from Canada Post. Make sure you chose to get a signature on receipt.

FedEx would be OK as well, but more expensive if you don't have a business tariff.
Old Jul 11th 2008, 7:13 pm
BE Enthusiast

bflava has a spectacular aura aboutbflava has a spectacular aura aboutbflava has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: Best way to send application to Mississauga from BC

Originally Posted by JonboyE
Expresspost from Canada Post. Make sure you chose to get a signature on receipt.

FedEx would be OK as well, but more expensive if you don't have a business tariff.
Expresspost from canada post is what i hear alot of people use. Like Johnboy said, make sure u request or get a signature on receipt. i think they have a tracking number too, not sure but why dont you ask that one too when u get to the post office.. good luck