Bellissimo law group or Visaplace

Old Nov 6th 2019, 2:21 pm
Just Joined

Cazsh is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Bellissimo law group or Visaplace

Anyone have any experience with using the phone or skype type consulatation with either of these? Or could recommend another firm or company to use for a consultation, in particular a firm that deals with the IEC route of immigration? Bellissimo law group charges 250 CAD, and Visaplace charges 79USD. Is Bellissimo worth paying more for? I have used Visaplace once before and it was alright. I mean if there's a law firm that would do a free consultation, that knows about the IEC route then that would be perfect. (Very low on funds)
Old Nov 6th 2019, 2:53 pm
Professional Cat herder

Zoe Bell has a reputation beyond reputeZoe Bell has a reputation beyond reputeZoe Bell has a reputation beyond reputeZoe Bell has a reputation beyond reputeZoe Bell has a reputation beyond reputeZoe Bell has a reputation beyond reputeZoe Bell has a reputation beyond reputeZoe Bell has a reputation beyond reputeZoe Bell has a reputation beyond reputeZoe Bell has a reputation beyond reputeZoe Bell has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Bellissimo law group or Visaplace

why do you need a consultation, most people on here DIY unless they have criminal record , complicated situation etc.
you have to do the grunt work yourself anyways , so might as well save the cash
Old Nov 6th 2019, 3:40 pm
Just Joined

Cazsh is an unknown quantity at this point

Because I have looked into the IEC itself and have questions and concerns that I was unable to find the answers to. I've tried the forum and looking into it myself with no luck.
Old Nov 6th 2019, 3:46 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

christmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond repute

Save your money. A consultant has a place, if somebody has complicated circumstances, but for something as simple an IEC app, I can't see any reason to pay to use one.

I've just seen your previous post which I'll reply to now, I missed it as I was away for half term. Unless you have other questions, they're all simple enough queries to answer, so don't pay £250!
Old Nov 7th 2019, 12:39 am
Banned

Siouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Cazsh
Anyone have any experience with using the phone or skype type consulatation with either of these? Or could recommend another firm or company to use for a consultation, in particular a firm that deals with the IEC route of immigration? Bellissimo law group charges 250 CAD, and Visaplace charges 79USD. Is Bellissimo worth paying more for? I have used Visaplace once before and it was alright. I mean if there's a law firm that would do a free consultation, that knows about the IEC route then that would be perfect. (Very low on funds)
They can't magic up points or work experience or anything else you don't already have (which aren't even needed for the IEC working holiday work permit)... PLEASE don't waste your money!!!

The IEC is the simplest application which thousands of people complete - there's simple forms to enter the pool (it's all online!!), a police certificate and insurance to obtain - and a bank statement) - an Immigration Consultant can't get those for you.. I'm sure you will be absolutely fine! As to potentially being sponsored by a spouse or common law partner later -that's the easiest route to PR that exists - simple forms, easy to complete yourself. https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration...anada/iec.html

Read the official IEC information chart, you'll see how easy it is - and read through the thousands of posts on our IEC threads... save your money for your proof of funds, the insurance and your flights over! There's plenty on here who came over on IEC's - worked for a year in a skilled or semi skilled job - got Canadian experience for FSW or Provincial Nomination for a semi-skill or trade position and applied for Permanent Residence.. it's not complex.. you'll be fine - ask any questions right here!

Last edited by Siouxie; Nov 7th 2019 at 12:43 am.