Being Processed

Old Jul 10th 2008, 10:44 am
Forum Regular

neilo71 has a brilliant futureneilo71 has a brilliant futureneilo71 has a brilliant futureneilo71 has a brilliant futureneilo71 has a brilliant futureneilo71 has a brilliant futureneilo71 has a brilliant future
Post Being Processed

Good day to everyone, my PR application is processed in London, england with my wife being Canadain. They started processing on the 2nd july. Does anyone know long it takes to be processed and what do they do processing you.

Also waiting on a pardon appliction to go through, for a DUI charge that happened in 2000 in Canada.

My lawyer said there should not be a problem but i am worried!!
Has anyone else every been through a pardon application before?
Old Jul 10th 2008, 1:27 pm
BE Enthusiast

bflava has a spectacular aura aboutbflava has a spectacular aura aboutbflava has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: Being Processed

Originally Posted by neilo71
Good day to everyone, my PR application is processed in London, england with my wife being Canadain. They started processing on the 2nd july. Does anyone know long it takes to be processed and what do they do processing you.

Also waiting on a pardon appliction to go through, for a DUI charge that happened in 2000 in Canada.

My lawyer said there should not be a problem but i am worried!!
Has anyone else every been through a pardon application before?
Well London processing time can be check on the cic london website, i think it something between 3-6 months in all. As for you DUI in Canada, i dont know nothing about it and i am sure someone will come in with more info.

Good luck
Old Jul 10th 2008, 1:39 pm
Forum Regular

neilo71 has a brilliant futureneilo71 has a brilliant futureneilo71 has a brilliant futureneilo71 has a brilliant futureneilo71 has a brilliant futureneilo71 has a brilliant futureneilo71 has a brilliant future

Thanks for the reply, yeah i have checked, it keeps putting me to the canadian cic site, is this normal!!
Also when it asks for client number and name it will only respond when i put my wifes name in and not mine, is this because he is the lead sponsor?
Old Jul 10th 2008, 1:42 pm
BE Enthusiast

bflava has a spectacular aura aboutbflava has a spectacular aura aboutbflava has a spectacular aura about

I dont know much about that but i think the cic website u r being link to should show a general timescale for processing in various countries.

Well i think you need a client number to check on E-CAS.

hang in someone will come around.. You can also do a general inquiry with the cic london office about the timeline? why not , give it a try. good luck
Old Jul 10th 2008, 2:35 pm
Just Joined

HLKG is an unknown quantity at this point

I can't help with the second query but it took about 2 months for London to process our application - see timeline below... I didn't hear a peep from them until I got my PPR. So it is just a case of sitting back and keeping your fingers crossed!
Old Jul 10th 2008, 3:08 pm
Forum Regular

Post Re: Being Processed

Thanks, for the replay.

Yeah i know i have to be paitent and hope there is no problems.

Have contacted our canadian lawyer about my pardon application.
But no answer from him, he does take a while.
Money well spent