Background Dec - quickie

Old Jun 17th 2005, 12:33 pm
Forum Regular

Kazphillips will become famous soon enoughKazphillips will become famous soon enough
Default Background Dec - quickie

Hi - me again!!

On the background dec where you list what you have been doing for the last million years, I have a question.

My husband has worked for a "well known high street shop" for the last seven years, He started as a sales assistant and is now a store manager. In his background dec does he just list 1 entry ie has spent seven years working for ***** or must he distinguish between Sales Assistant, Team Leader, Assistant Manager and Manager?

Thanks and happy Friday!

Kaz x
Old Jun 17th 2005, 2:34 pm

Andrew Miller is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Background Dec - quickie

If you are asking about section 11 of schedule 1 then single entry with explanation will do

Originally Posted by Kazphillips
Hi - me again!!

On the background dec where you list what you have been doing for the last million years, I have a question.

My husband has worked for a "well known high street shop" for the last seven years, He started as a sales assistant and is now a store manager. In his background dec does he just list 1 entry ie has spent seven years working for ***** or must he distinguish between Sales Assistant, Team Leader, Assistant Manager and Manager?

Thanks and happy Friday!

Kaz x
Old Jun 17th 2005, 3:34 pm
Forum Regular

Kazphillips will become famous soon enoughKazphillips will become famous soon enough
Cool Re: Background Dec - quickie

Originally Posted by Andrew Miller
If you are asking about section 11 of schedule 1 then single entry with explanation will do
Yes, I do mean this section. My query relates to the section "Town or City" as each of the positions my husband held was at a different shop in a different town, you see!
Old Jun 17th 2005, 4:29 pm

Andrew Miller is an unknown quantity at this point

In such case all must be itemized

Originally Posted by Kazphillips
Yes, I do mean this section. My query relates to the section "Town or City" as each of the positions my husband held was at a different shop in a different town, you see!
Old Jun 17th 2005, 4:33 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Andrew Miller
In such case all must be itemized
Would it be acceptable to put one entry ie employed by **** from xxxx to xxxx and include an attached sheet showing the different locations of the shops?