Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

ATTN: New Immigrants Lease a New or Old Car in Toronto even if u dont have any credit history!!!

ATTN: New Immigrants Lease a New or Old Car in Toronto even if u dont have any credit history!!!

Old Mar 31st 2002, 10:05 pm
Rahul

Default ATTN: New Immigrants Lease a New or Old Car in Toronto even if u dont have any credit history!!!

Attention: All new immigrants without any credit history in Toronto.

Hi All,

If anyone of you guys are looking to get into a lease in a new or a used car with low
or no down payments then get in touch with me. The main problem faced by new
immigrants is that none of the car dealerships here will put you into a lease because
of the fact that you do not have any credit history in Canada. I know for a fact this
is true as I faced the same problem a few months back. The main advantage I had was
that I had credit history in USA so only one car dealership after a lot negotiating
was able to check my credit history in States. Anyway I can get you into a new car,
only thing you need is a job, it does not matter whether you have a low paying job,
as long as you have a job thats all I need. We deal directly with dealership owners
bypassing salesmen which enables us to get better deals. This service is primarily
being provided for new immigrants and students. So, send me an email and we can take
it from there.

Also, I would like to add that it makes sense for a new immigrant to lease a car
because if u r looking to buy a second hand car, u would spend atleast 4000-5000
dollars on a half decent car with no guarantee that u will not face any problems or u
will have to make more payments to something repaired...this basically wipes out 50%
of ur savings assuming ur bringing 10,000 dollars with u.....if u goto a dealership
then first they will refuse u and if someone does agree then they will ask u to come
up with down payments of 30-40% of the cost of the car...which is atrocious.....so it
makes sense to lease it....and not worry about it for the next 4 years.....

Rahul

Old Mar 31st 2002, 10:05 pm
Stuart Brook

Default Re: ATTN: New Immigrants Lease a New or Old Car in Toronto even if u

A leased car is questionable at best for anyone, and certainly for an new immigrant
since it requires a long term commitment, and at a huge loss if you have to break
the lease.

You should only consider a lease once you are well and truly settled in Canada.

RAHUL wrote:
    >
    > Attention: All new immigrants without any credit history in Toronto.
    >
    > Hi All,
    >
    > If anyone of you guys are looking to get into a lease in a new or a used car with
    > low or no down payments then get in touch with me. The main problem faced by new
    > immigrants is that none of the car dealerships here will put you into a lease
    > because of the fact that you do not have any credit history in Canada. I know for a
    > fact this is true as I faced the same problem a few months back. The main advantage
    > I had was that I had credit history in USA so only one car dealership after a lot
    > negotiating was able to check my credit history in States. Anyway I can get you
    > into a new car, only thing you need is a job, it does not matter whether you have a
    > low paying job, as long as you have a job thats all I need. We deal directly with
    > dealership owners bypassing salesmen which enables us to get better deals. This
    > service is primarily being provided for new immigrants and students. So, send me an
    > email and we can take it from there.
    >
    > Also, I would like to add that it makes sense for a new immigrant to lease a car
    > because if u r looking to buy a second hand car, u would spend atleast 4000-5000
    > dollars on a half decent car with no guarantee that u will not face any problems or
    > u will have to make more payments to something repaired...this basically wipes out
    > 50% of ur savings assuming ur bringing 10,000 dollars with u.....if u goto a
    > dealership then first they will refuse u and if someone does agree then they will
    > ask u to come up with down payments of 30-40% of the cost of the car...which is
    > atrocious.....so it makes sense to lease it....and not worry about it for the next
    > 4 years.....
    >
    > Rahul

Old Apr 2nd 2002, 12:35 am
Rob Napier

Default Re: ATTN: New Immigrants Lease a New or Old Car in Toronto even if u dont have any credit history!!

I agree, I would still consider buying a car to leasing it. By buying a 2-3 year old
car, your monthly payments will be the same or less than leasing and you will be
paying toward your own car, that you can sell. Whereas if you lease it, you are
paying a rental on a long term commitment. Like throwing away money. But, that's just
my opinion.

Stuart Brook wrote:

> A leased car is questionable at best for anyone, and certainly for an new immigrant
    > since it requires a long term commitment, and at a huge loss if you have to break
    > the lease.
    >
    > You should only consider a lease once you are well and truly settled in Canada.
    >
    >
    > RAHUL wrote:
    >
    >>Attention: All new immigrants without any credit history in Toronto.
    >>
    >>Hi All,
    >>
    >>If anyone of you guys are looking to get into a lease in a new or a used car with
    >>low or no down payments then get in touch with me. The main problem faced by new
    >>immigrants is that none of the car dealerships here will put you into a lease
    >>because of the fact that you do not have any credit history in Canada. I know for a
    >>fact this is true as I faced the same problem a few months back. The main advantage
    >>I had was that I had credit history in USA so only one car dealership after a lot
    >>negotiating was able to check my credit history in States. Anyway I can get you
    >>into a new car, only thing you need is a job, it does not matter whether you have a
    >>low paying job, as long as you have a job thats all I need. We deal directly with
    >>dealership owners bypassing salesmen which enables us to get better deals. This
    >>service is primarily being provided for new immigrants and students. So, send me an
    >>email and we can take it from there.
    >>
    >>Also, I would like to add that it makes sense for a new immigrant to lease a car
    >>because if u r looking to buy a second hand car, u would spend atleast 4000-5000
    >>dollars on a half decent car with no guarantee that u will not face any problems or
    >>u will have to make more payments to something repaired...this basically wipes out
    >>50% of ur savings assuming ur bringing 10,000 dollars with u.....if u goto a
    >>dealership then first they will refuse u and if someone does agree then they will
    >>ask u to come up with down payments of 30-40% of the cost of the car...which is
    >>atrocious.....so it makes sense to lease it....and not worry about it for the next
    >>4 years.....
    >>
    >>Rahul

Old Jun 20th 2002, 3:40 pm
danise_17

Default Re: ATTN: New Immigrants Lease a New or Old Car in Toronto even if u dont have any credit history!!!

Testing