Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

Attn Mr Miller...questions about family class

Attn Mr Miller...questions about family class

Old Aug 19th 2002, 7:20 am
Kev

Default Attn Mr Miller...questions about family class

New to this forum and am recently ready to begin applying for my partner to
immigrate to Canada from the UK. I have a few questions for anyone out there who
knows this situation well. I have been on a working holiday in the UK since July of
last year, came on this working holiday in order to be with my partner until we
figured out some way to do the immigration to Canada. We have been living together
for this whole period of time( over a year). I just have a few questions before I
can send in the papers.

1.) On the application to sponsor and undertaking. question 8a) asks your marital
staus. I am divorced but at present in a common law relationship with my partner I
am about to sponsor. Do I check off commom law or divorced in that section? and 8b)
we are not conuugal partners because we are living together right?

And in the application for permanent residence question 9) does my partner put that
he is also living common law? or is he never married (single) ?

2.) In the background declaration for my partner to fill in it asks for personal
details of father and mother. In my partners case the mother and father that he
knows is his aunt and uncle although they never truly adopted him. He knows who
his real mother is by name but not his father. Who does he put as his mother and
father in those sections? Its more an issue of morals for him knowing who to put
down. He doesnt want his real mothers shady past affecting his immigration. And if
as such does he include his cousins as step brothers and sisters as those are who
he knows as his brothers and sisters or does he include his real mothers kids that
he does not know?

3.) I am sponsoring from the family class as a common law partner, in the old fiancee
category you had to meet certain income requirements. Do I still? If not, all I am
required to send is my recent notice of assessment and letter of employment?

4.) Final One!For Proof of relationship to sponsor we have photos, letters, boarding
passes, copies of our passport stamps, all my divorce papers etc. We have also had
a joint savings bank account for the past month which we are sending copies of etc.
Now we need to provide the two statutory declarations from people with knowledge of
our relationship and prove it is genuine and continuing etc. These statutory
declarations do they need to be notarized and how are they to be written this is my
main concern. Are they a lengthy letter or just a brief statement?

I know you are a busy man and I appreciate any response from yourself in regards to
my queries. The CIC call Centres are of no help...different answers, different
people. Thank you so much

Old Aug 19th 2002, 3:03 pm
Andrew Miller

Default Re: Attn Mr Miller...questions about family class

1.) Common-law in both applications

2.) Birth or legally adopted parents and siblings must be listed. If father is
unknown than it should be explained. BTW - what birth certificate says about
father? The answer should be exactly as it is in the birth certificate.

3.) When sponsoring a spouse, common-law spouse or partner you don't need to meet
minimum income requirement but you still must provide all financial documents you
are asked for.

4.) The length is irrelevant - it is the content (what is being said) what counts.
And such statutory declarations should be notarized.

--

../..

Andrew Miller Immigration Consultant Vancouver, British Columbia email:
[email protected] (delete REMOVE from the above address before
sending email)

"Kev" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > New to this forum and am recently ready to begin applying for my partner to
    > immigrate to Canada from the UK. I have a few questions for anyone out there who
    > knows this situation well. I have been on a working holiday in the UK since July of
    > last year, came on this working holiday in order to be with my partner until we
    > figured out some way to do the immigration to Canada. We have been living together
    > for this whole period of time( over a year). I just have a few questions before I
    > can send in the papers.
    > 1.) On the application to sponsor and undertaking. question 8a) asks your marital
    > staus. I am divorced but at present in a common law relationship with my partner
    > I am about to sponsor. Do I check off commom law or divorced in that section? and
    > 8b) we are not conuugal partners because we are living together right?
    > And in the application for permanent residence question 9) does my partner put that
    > he is also living common law? or is he never married (single) ?
    > 2.) In the background declaration for my partner to fill in it asks for personal
    > details of father and mother. In my partners case the mother and father that he
    > knows is his aunt and uncle although they never truly adopted him. He knows who
    > his real mother is by name but not his father. Who does he put as his mother and
    > father in those sections? Its more an issue of morals for him knowing who to put
    > down. He doesnt want his real mothers shady past affecting his immigration. And
    > if as such does he include his cousins as step brothers and sisters as those are
    > who he knows as his brothers and sisters or does he include his real mothers kids
    > that he does not know?
    > 3.) I am sponsoring from the family class as a common law partner, in the old
    > fiancee category you had to meet certain income requirements. Do I still? If
    > not, all I am required to send is my recent notice of assessment and letter of
    > employment?
    > 4.) Final One!For Proof of relationship to sponsor we have photos, letters,
    > boarding passes, copies of our passport stamps, all my divorce papers etc. We
    > have also had a joint savings bank account for the past month which we are
    > sending copies of etc. Now we need to provide the two statutory declarations from
    > people with knowledge of our relationship and prove it is genuine and continuing
    > etc. These statutory declarations do they need to be notarized and how are they
    > to be written this is my main concern. Are they a lengthy letter or just a brief
    > statement?
    > I know you are a busy man and I appreciate any response from yourself in regards to
    > my queries. The CIC call Centres are of no help...different answers, different
    > people. Thank you so much

Old Aug 20th 2002, 7:09 am
Kev

Default one more question Mr.Miller

Thank you for your punctual reply to my post. I had asked the same questions earlier
and had other responses but not from the professionals and the answers were
completely different to yours. So thank you for saving an incorrectly filled in
application. To verify, the birth certificate that My boyfriend has is a copy made
from the Registrars office. His original was disposed of by his birth mother over 20
years ago. It is a legal document and was used to obtain his passport. This document
does not contain parental information. So now what?! Guess the whole issue still
remains in just be honest, they won't condemn him for mistkes of his family anyway
will they?

My final question came to me this morning while reading through the posts. Since I am
applying to sponsor from abroad for my partner, what proof do I need to provide that
I will be returning to canada with my partner once he has been approved for PR. The
form application to sponsor and undertaking it asks you to make a residency
declaration in (F). WHat to do?

Andrew Miller <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]
t
    > 1.) Common-law in both applications
    > 2.) Birth or legally adopted parents and siblings must be listed. If
father is
    > unknown than it should be explained. BTW - what birth certificate says
about
    > father? The answer should be exactly as it is in the birth certificate.
    > 3.) When sponsoring a spouse, common-law spouse or partner you don't need
to
    > meet minimum income requirement but you still must provide all financial documents
    > you are asked for.
    > 4.) The length is irrelevant - it is the content (what is being said) what counts.
    > And such statutory declarations should be notarized.
    > --
    > ../..
    > Andrew Miller Immigration Consultant Vancouver, British Columbia email:
    > [email protected] (delete REMOVE from the above address before
    > sending email)
    > ________________________________
    > "Kev" <[email protected]> wrote in message [url="news:J_089.2292$bG.16764@news-[/q1]
[q1]> fep1-win.server.ntli.net"]news:[email protected][-

> /url]...
    > > New to this forum and am recently ready to begin applying for my partner
to
    > > immigrate to Canada from the UK. I have a few questions for anyone out
there
    > > who knows this situation well. I have been on a working holiday in the
UK
    > > since July of last year, came on this working holiday in order to be
with my
    > > partner until we figured out some way to do the immigration to Canada.
We
    > > have been living together for this whole period of time( over a year). I just
    > > have a few questions before I can send in the papers.
    > >
    > > 1.) On the application to sponsor and undertaking. question 8a) asks
your
    > > marital staus. I am divorced but at present in a common law relationship with my
    > > partner I am about to sponsor. Do I check off commom law or divorced in that
    > > section? and 8b) we are not conuugal partners because
we
    > > are living together right?
    > >
    > > And in the application for permanent residence question 9) does my
partner
    > > put that he is also living common law? or is he never married (single) ?
    > >
    > > 2.) In the background declaration for my partner to fill in it asks for personal
    > > details of father and mother. In my partners case the mother
and
    > > father that he knows is his aunt and uncle although they never truly
adopted
    > > him. He knows who his real mother is by name but not his father. Who
does he
    > > put as his mother and father in those sections? Its more an issue of
morals
    > > for him knowing who to put down. He doesnt want his real mothers shady
past
    > > affecting his immigration. And if as such does he include his cousins as step
    > > brothers and sisters as those are who he knows as his brothers and sisters or
    > > does he include his real mothers kids that he does not know?
    > >
    > > 3.) I am sponsoring from the family class as a common law partner, in
the
    > > old fiancee category you had to meet certain income requirements. Do I still? If
    > > not, all I am required to send is my recent notice of
assessment
    > > and letter of employment?
    > >
    > > 4.) Final One!For Proof of relationship to sponsor we have photos,
letters,
    > > boarding passes, copies of our passport stamps, all my divorce papers
etc.
    > > We have also had a joint savings bank account for the past month which
we
    > > are sending copies of etc. Now we need to provide the two statutory declarations
    > > from people with knowledge of our relationship and prove it
is
    > > genuine and continuing etc. These statutory declarations do they need to
be
    > > notarized and how are they to be written this is my main concern. Are
they a
    > > lengthy letter or just a brief statement?
    > >
    > > I know you are a busy man and I appreciate any response from yourself in regards
    > > to my queries. The CIC call Centres are of no help...different answers, different
    > > people. Thank you so much
    > >
    > >

Old Aug 20th 2002, 12:34 pm
The Wizzard

Default Re: one more question Mr.Miller

I think that it is kind of like a sworn affadafit kind of thing. you write a letter
swearing yoru intention to return to Canada once yoru partner is issued a visa and
then you sign it. That way if you do not return they can use that to prove you swore
you would and consequently revoke the PR status of your partner. I can't think of
that many people who would go to all this trouble though just to finally get the visa
and then decide they dont feel like going, but i guess it must have happened so they
need to to declare your inentions officialy. might want to check for a reply from mr
miller in case it needs to contain any specific phrases but i would have though if it
did it would tell you in the guide or on the CIC website.

Drew

"Kev" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]
t
    > Thank you for your punctual reply to my post. I had asked the same
questions
    > earlier and had other responses but not from the professionals and the answers were
    > completely different to yours. So thank you for saving an incorrectly filled in
    > application. To verify, the birth certificate that
My
    > boyfriend has is a copy made from the Registrars office. His original was disposed
    > of by his birth mother over 20 years ago. It is a legal document and was used to
    > obtain his passport. This document does not contain
parental
    > information. So now what?! Guess the whole issue still remains in just be honest,
    > they won't condemn him for mistkes of his family anyway will they?
    > My final question came to me this morning while reading through the posts. Since I
    > am applying to sponsor from abroad for my partner, what proof do I need to provide
    > that I will be returning to canada with my partner once he has been approved for
    > PR. The form application to sponsor and undertaking
it
    > asks you to make a residency declaration in (F). WHat to do?
    > Andrew Miller <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]
    > t.net
    > > 1.) Common-law in both applications
    > >
    > > 2.) Birth or legally adopted parents and siblings must be listed. If
    > father is
    > > unknown than it should be explained. BTW - what birth certificate says
    > about
    > > father? The answer should be exactly as it is in the birth certificate.
    > >
    > > 3.) When sponsoring a spouse, common-law spouse or partner you don't
need
    > to
    > > meet minimum income requirement but you still must provide all financial
    > > documents you are asked for.
    > >
    > > 4.) The length is irrelevant - it is the content (what is being said)
what
    > > counts. And such statutory declarations should be notarized.
    > >
    > > --
    > >
    > > ../..
    > >
    > > Andrew Miller Immigration Consultant Vancouver, British Columbia email:
    > > [email protected] (delete REMOVE from the above address before
    > > sending email)
    > > ________________________________
    > >
    > >
    > >
    > > "Kev" <[email protected]> wrote in message [url="news:J_089.2292$bG.16764@news-[/q2]
[q2]> > fep1-win.server.ntli.net"]news:[email protected][-

> > /url]...
    > > > New to this forum and am recently ready to begin applying for my
partner
    > to
    > > > immigrate to Canada from the UK. I have a few questions for anyone out
    > there
    > > > who knows this situation well. I have been on a working holiday in the
    > UK
    > > > since July of last year, came on this working holiday in order to be
    > with my
    > > > partner until we figured out some way to do the immigration to Canada.
    > We
    > > > have been living together for this whole period of time( over a year).
I
    > > > just have a few questions before I can send in the papers.
    > > >
    > > > 1.) On the application to sponsor and undertaking. question 8a) asks
    > your
    > > > marital staus. I am divorced but at present in a common law
relationship
    > > > with my partner I am about to sponsor. Do I check off commom law or divorced in
    > > > that section? and 8b) we are not conuugal partners because
    > we
    > > > are living together right?
    > > >
    > > > And in the application for permanent residence question 9) does my
    > partner
    > > > put that he is also living common law? or is he never married (single)
?
    > > >
    > > > 2.) In the background declaration for my partner to fill in it asks
for
    > > > personal details of father and mother. In my partners case the mother
    > and
    > > > father that he knows is his aunt and uncle although they never truly
    > adopted
    > > > him. He knows who his real mother is by name but not his father. Who
    > does he
    > > > put as his mother and father in those sections? Its more an issue of
    > morals
    > > > for him knowing who to put down. He doesnt want his real mothers shady
    > past
    > > > affecting his immigration. And if as such does he include his cousins
as
    > > > step brothers and sisters as those are who he knows as his brothers
and
    > > > sisters or does he include his real mothers kids that he does not
know?
    > > >
    > > > 3.) I am sponsoring from the family class as a common law partner, in
    > the
    > > > old fiancee category you had to meet certain income requirements. Do I still?
    > > > If not, all I am required to send is my recent notice of
    > assessment
    > > > and letter of employment?
    > > >
    > > > 4.) Final One!For Proof of relationship to sponsor we have photos,
    > letters,
    > > > boarding passes, copies of our passport stamps, all my divorce papers
    > etc.
    > > > We have also had a joint savings bank account for the past month which
    > we
    > > > are sending copies of etc. Now we need to provide the two statutory
    > > > declarations from people with knowledge of our relationship and prove
it
    > is
    > > > genuine and continuing etc. These statutory declarations do they need
to
    > be
    > > > notarized and how are they to be written this is my main concern. Are
    > they a
    > > > lengthy letter or just a brief statement?
    > > >
    > > > I know you are a busy man and I appreciate any response from yourself
in
    > > > regards to my queries. The CIC call Centres are of no help...different answers,
    > > > different people. Thank you so much
    > > >
    > > >
    > >
    > >

Old Aug 20th 2002, 2:01 pm
Andrew Miller

Default Re: one more question Mr.Miller

He should provide the names of birth parents and siblings as far as he knows - those
unknown must have an explanation in separate note.

As for your declaration - it must be a statutory declaration stating that you will
return permanently to Canada upon receipt of PR visa by your partner. Such
declaration should be notarized.

--

../..

Andrew Miller Immigration Consultant Vancouver, British Columbia email:
[email protected] (delete REMOVE from the above address before
sending email)

"Kev" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]
t
    > Thank you for your punctual reply to my post. I had asked the same questions
    > earlier and had other responses but not from the professionals and the answers were
    > completely different to yours. So thank you for saving an incorrectly filled in
    > application. To verify, the birth certificate that My boyfriend has is a copy made
    > from the Registrars office. His original was disposed of by his birth mother over
    > 20 years ago. It is a legal document and was used to obtain his passport. This
    > document does not contain parental information. So now what?! Guess the whole
    > issue still remains in just be honest, they won't condemn him for mistkes of his
    > family anyway will they?
    > My final question came to me this morning while reading through the posts. Since I
    > am applying to sponsor from abroad for my partner, what proof do I need to provide
    > that I will be returning to canada with my partner once he has been approved for
    > PR. The form application to sponsor and undertaking it asks you to make a residency
    > declaration in (F). WHat to do?
    > Andrew Miller <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]
    > t.net
    > > 1.) Common-law in both applications
    > >
    > > 2.) Birth or legally adopted parents and siblings must be listed. If
    > father is
    > > unknown than it should be explained. BTW - what birth certificate says
    > about
    > > father? The answer should be exactly as it is in the birth certificate.
    > >
    > > 3.) When sponsoring a spouse, common-law spouse or partner you don't need
    > to
    > > meet minimum income requirement but you still must provide all financial
    > > documents you are asked for.
    > >
    > > 4.) The length is irrelevant - it is the content (what is being said) what
    > > counts. And such statutory declarations should be notarized.
    > >
    > > --
    > >
    > > ../..
    > >
    > > Andrew Miller Immigration Consultant Vancouver, British Columbia email:
    > > [email protected] (delete REMOVE from the above address before
    > > sending email)
    > > ________________________________
    > >
    > >
    > >
    > > "Kev" <[email protected]> wrote in message [url="news:J_089.2292$bG.16764@news-[/q2]
[q2]> > fep1-win.server.ntli.net"]news:[email protected][-

> > /url]...
    > > > New to this forum and am recently ready to begin applying for my partner
    > to
    > > > immigrate to Canada from the UK. I have a few questions for anyone out
    > there
    > > > who knows this situation well. I have been on a working holiday in the
    > UK
    > > > since July of last year, came on this working holiday in order to be
    > with my
    > > > partner until we figured out some way to do the immigration to Canada.
    > We
    > > > have been living together for this whole period of time( over a year). I just
    > > > have a few questions before I can send in the papers.
    > > >
    > > > 1.) On the application to sponsor and undertaking. question 8a) asks
    > your
    > > > marital staus. I am divorced but at present in a common law relationship with
    > > > my partner I am about to sponsor. Do I check off commom law or divorced in that
    > > > section? and 8b) we are not conuugal partners because
    > we
    > > > are living together right?
    > > >
    > > > And in the application for permanent residence question 9) does my
    > partner
    > > > put that he is also living common law? or is he never married (single) ?
    > > >
    > > > 2.) In the background declaration for my partner to fill in it asks for
    > > > personal details of father and mother. In my partners case the mother
    > and
    > > > father that he knows is his aunt and uncle although they never truly
    > adopted
    > > > him. He knows who his real mother is by name but not his father. Who
    > does he
    > > > put as his mother and father in those sections? Its more an issue of
    > morals
    > > > for him knowing who to put down. He doesnt want his real mothers shady
    > past
    > > > affecting his immigration. And if as such does he include his cousins as step
    > > > brothers and sisters as those are who he knows as his brothers and sisters or
    > > > does he include his real mothers kids that he does not know?
    > > >
    > > > 3.) I am sponsoring from the family class as a common law partner, in
    > the
    > > > old fiancee category you had to meet certain income requirements. Do I still?
    > > > If not, all I am required to send is my recent notice of
    > assessment
    > > > and letter of employment?
    > > >
    > > > 4.) Final One!For Proof of relationship to sponsor we have photos,
    > letters,
    > > > boarding passes, copies of our passport stamps, all my divorce papers
    > etc.
    > > > We have also had a joint savings bank account for the past month which
    > we
    > > > are sending copies of etc. Now we need to provide the two statutory
    > > > declarations from people with knowledge of our relationship and prove it
    > is
    > > > genuine and continuing etc. These statutory declarations do they need to
    > be
    > > > notarized and how are they to be written this is my main concern. Are
    > they a
    > > > lengthy letter or just a brief statement?
    > > >
    > > > I know you are a busy man and I appreciate any response from yourself in
    > > > regards to my queries. The CIC call Centres are of no help...different answers,
    > > > different people. Thank you so much
    > > >
    > > >
    > >
    > >

Old Aug 20th 2002, 7:29 pm
Kev

Default who can notarize??

Been on the phone all day trying to find a notary public/commissioner of oaths in
my area..almost impossible. Who can notarize? Does it have to be a notary
public/COA or can it be someone like say a police officer, bank official, etc?
Justice of the Peace?

So many questions I know...but thank you to everyone who is helping me out
    ) Krystal

Andrew Miller <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]
t
    > He should provide the names of birth parents and siblings as far as he
knows -
    > those unknown must have an explanation in separate note.
    > As for your declaration - it must be a statutory declaration stating that
you
    > will return permanently to Canada upon receipt of PR visa by your partner.
Such
    > declaration should be notarized.
    > --
    > ../..
    > Andrew Miller Immigration Consultant Vancouver, British Columbia email:
    > [email protected] (delete REMOVE from the above address before
    > sending email)
    > ________________________________
    > "Kev" <[email protected]> wrote in message [url="news:bXl89.1376$qe2.38679@news-[/q1]
[q1]> fep1-win.server.ntli.net"]news:[email protected][-

> /url]...
    > > Thank you for your punctual reply to my post. I had asked the same
questions
    > > earlier and had other responses but not from the professionals and the answers
    > > were completely different to yours. So thank you for saving an incorrectly filled
    > > in application. To verify, the birth certificate that
My
    > > boyfriend has is a copy made from the Registrars office. His original
was
    > > disposed of by his birth mother over 20 years ago. It is a legal
document
    > > and was used to obtain his passport. This document does not contain
parental
    > > information. So now what?! Guess the whole issue still remains in just
be
    > > honest, they won't condemn him for mistkes of his family anyway will
they?
    > >
    > > My final question came to me this morning while reading through the
posts.
    > > Since I am applying to sponsor from abroad for my partner, what proof do
I
    > > need to provide that I will be returning to canada with my partner once
he
    > > has been approved for PR. The form application to sponsor and
undertaking it
    > > asks you to make a residency declaration in (F). WHat to do?
    > >
    > >
    > > Andrew Miller <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]
    > > lanet.net
    > > > 1.) Common-law in both applications
    > > >
    > > > 2.) Birth or legally adopted parents and siblings must be listed. If
    > > father is
    > > > unknown than it should be explained. BTW - what birth certificate says
    > > about
    > > > father? The answer should be exactly as it is in the birth
certificate.
    > > >
    > > > 3.) When sponsoring a spouse, common-law spouse or partner you don't
need
    > > to
    > > > meet minimum income requirement but you still must provide all
financial
    > > > documents you are asked for.
    > > >
    > > > 4.) The length is irrelevant - it is the content (what is being said)
what
    > > > counts. And such statutory declarations should be notarized.
    > > >
    > > > --
    > > >
    > > > ../..
    > > >
    > > > Andrew Miller Immigration Consultant Vancouver, British Columbia email:
    > > > [email protected] (delete REMOVE from the above address
    > > > before sending email)
    > > > ________________________________
    > > >
    > > >
    > > >
    > > > "Kev" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]
    > > > net
    > > > > New to this forum and am recently ready to begin applying for my
partner
    > > to
    > > > > immigrate to Canada from the UK. I have a few questions for anyone
out
    > > there
    > > > > who knows this situation well. I have been on a working holiday in
the
    > > UK
    > > > > since July of last year, came on this working holiday in order to be
    > > with my
    > > > > partner until we figured out some way to do the immigration to
Canada.
    > > We
    > > > > have been living together for this whole period of time( over a
year). I
    > > > > just have a few questions before I can send in the papers.
    > > > >
    > > > > 1.) On the application to sponsor and undertaking. question 8a) asks
    > > your
    > > > > marital staus. I am divorced but at present in a common law
relationship
    > > > > with my partner I am about to sponsor. Do I check off commom law or divorced
    > > > > in that section? and 8b) we are not conuugal partners
because
    > > we
    > > > > are living together right?
    > > > >
    > > > > And in the application for permanent residence question 9) does my
    > > partner
    > > > > put that he is also living common law? or is he never married
(single) ?
    > > > >
    > > > > 2.) In the background declaration for my partner to fill in it asks
for
    > > > > personal details of father and mother. In my partners case the
mother
    > > and
    > > > > father that he knows is his aunt and uncle although they never truly
    > > adopted
    > > > > him. He knows who his real mother is by name but not his father. Who
    > > does he
    > > > > put as his mother and father in those sections? Its more an issue of
    > > morals
    > > > > for him knowing who to put down. He doesnt want his real mothers
shady
    > > past
    > > > > affecting his immigration. And if as such does he include his
cousins as
    > > > > step brothers and sisters as those are who he knows as his brothers
and
    > > > > sisters or does he include his real mothers kids that he does not
know?
    > > > >
    > > > > 3.) I am sponsoring from the family class as a common law partner,
in
    > > the
    > > > > old fiancee category you had to meet certain income requirements. Do
I
    > > > > still? If not, all I am required to send is my recent notice of
    > > assessment
    > > > > and letter of employment?
    > > > >
    > > > > 4.) Final One!For Proof of relationship to sponsor we have photos,
    > > letters,
    > > > > boarding passes, copies of our passport stamps, all my divorce
papers
    > > etc.
    > > > > We have also had a joint savings bank account for the past month
which
    > > we
    > > > > are sending copies of etc. Now we need to provide the two statutory
    > > > > declarations from people with knowledge of our relationship and
prove it
    > > is
    > > > > genuine and continuing etc. These statutory declarations do they
need to
    > > be
    > > > > notarized and how are they to be written this is my main concern.
Are
    > > they a
    > > > > lengthy letter or just a brief statement?
    > > > >
    > > > > I know you are a busy man and I appreciate any response from
yourself in
    > > > > regards to my queries. The CIC call Centres are of no
help...different
    > > > > answers, different people. Thank you so much
    > > > >
    > > > >
    > > >
    > > >
    > >
    > >