Attn : All- please comments

Old Jun 5th 2003, 11:23 am
Just Joined

habiba is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Attn : All- please comments

I applied CHC Singapore June 2001 and e-client status shows " In Process". Last March, I got married and send notification with background declaration form properly fill out to CHC Singapore.

Within 15 days they advise me to provide spouse processing fee.
I am below 1 point of new rules if I count spouse education point.
So far I know CHC sending new form to fill out as per new rules but in my case they directly advise me to provide processing fee, which regulations to be used to considered my file. As per new rules I got 69 points including my spouse education. My spouse is MBA degree holder and doing a banking job.

If they consider my file in new rules, I will be rejected because I am 1 point below pass marks so CAD 550 I am going to loss.

What should done by me?

Thank you in anticipation.

Habiba
Old Jun 5th 2003, 1:33 pm
Banned

Johnson is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Attn : All- please comments

Please visit the following site:
http://www.soscanada2000.com/imnew1.html
Federal court of Canada has rejected the appeal of CIC. Now 5800 cases are in progress relating to people who applied before January 01, 2002. It is hoped that applicants who applied before
said date will be given assessed under old rules. Would experts comment on this decision.

Originally posted by habiba
I applied CHC Singapore June 2001 and e-client status shows " In Process". Last March, I got married and send notification with background declaration form properly fill out to CHC Singapore.

Within 15 days they advise me to provide spouse processing fee.
I am below 1 point of new rules if I count spouse education point.
So far I know CHC sending new form to fill out as per new rules but in my case they directly advise me to provide processing fee, which regulations to be used to considered my file. As per new rules I got 69 points including my spouse education. My spouse is MBA degree holder and doing a banking job.

If they consider my file in new rules, I will be rejected because I am 1 point below pass marks so CAD 550 I am going to loss.

What should done by me?

Thank you in anticipation.

Habiba
Old Jun 6th 2003, 5:00 am
Just Joined

habiba is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Attn : All & Mr. Millar

Hi:

Are you advise to deposit spouse process fee? You think it may be positive discreation.

Please advise.