Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

Arranged employment Opinion Question

Arranged employment Opinion Question

Old Nov 2nd 2004, 4:23 pm
Forum Regular

tsananez is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Arranged employment Opinion Question

Yesterday, my employer contacted Human Resources Canada and was told that the result generated for the Arranged employment opinion was already sent to the consulate to support my PR application.
My question is: Human Resources Canada does not know my file number, they do not know which consulate is handling my PR application, so how can I know that they submitted the information to the right visa office??, how can I know that the information is going to reach my file??

I would really appreciate if any of you have heard of this procedure…
Thanks in advanced
Old Nov 2nd 2004, 4:27 pm

Andrew Miller is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Arranged employment Opinion Question

Don't worry - name and date of birth will match. You (your employer) will also receive decision in writing any day now and you'll need to submit such opinion yourself to visa post.

Originally Posted by tsananez
Yesterday, my employer contacted Human Resources Canada and was told that the result generated for the Arranged employment opinion was already sent to the consulate to support my PR application.
My question is: Human Resources Canada does not know my file number, they do not know which consulate is handling my PR application, so how can I know that they submitted the information to the right visa office??, how can I know that the information is going to reach my file??

I would really appreciate if any of you have heard of this procedure…
Thanks in advanced
Old Nov 2nd 2004, 4:32 pm
Forum Regular

tsananez is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Arranged employment Opinion Question

Originally Posted by Andrew Miller
Don't worry - name and date of birth will match. You (your employer) will also receive decision in writing any day now and you'll need to submit such opinion yourself to visa post.
Andrew, Thank you very much for your very quick answer!!!!, now I feel better...