Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

Apply for the student visa while Canadian PR pending

Apply for the student visa while Canadian PR pending

Old Jun 4th 2003, 11:07 am
Posts: n/a
Default Apply for the student visa while Canadian PR pending

My application for PR submitted in Noveber2001 is being proceeded in
Singapore. I have been offerred an admission to attend the Master
Degree programme,commencing in September, at UBC in Vancouver. Experts
,please answer my Questions.
1.Can I be granted the student visa or have problems while my PR
application is being proceeded in Singapore.? The Master programme
takes at least two years to complete.
2.If I get the student visa and go to live and study in Canada for
two years,Can I change my corressponding address from my native
country to Canadian address to CHC in Singapore? I would like my PR
application to be proceeded while I am studing in Canada.
Thanks and appreciate for reply.

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.