Application submitted!

Old Apr 8th 2015, 6:23 pm
Forum Regular

Mine2 has a reputation beyond reputeMine2 has a reputation beyond reputeMine2 has a reputation beyond reputeMine2 has a reputation beyond reputeMine2 has a reputation beyond reputeMine2 has a reputation beyond reputeMine2 has a reputation beyond reputeMine2 has a reputation beyond reputeMine2 has a reputation beyond reputeMine2 has a reputation beyond reputeMine2 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Application submitted!

Hi guys,
We posted an outland spousal application on Saturday 4th April.
I read that there is a spreadsheet where you can get an idea of processing times and get your application timelines added. Does anyone know where I can view this s/sheet?

Also, am I right in thinking that I can still go and live with my spouse in Canada while the application is being processed? We're hoping for that once I've sold my property here. It's getting harder being apart

Thanks.
Old Apr 8th 2015, 6:45 pm
Concierge

SchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Application submitted!

Originally Posted by Mine2
Hi guys,
We posted an outland spousal application on Saturday 4th April.
I read that there is a spreadsheet where you can get an idea of processing times and get your application timelines added. Does anyone know where I can view this s/sheet?
Spreadsheet is linked in my signature. Go head over to the Timeline for London thread and hang out there - post updates etc all in there, that's the easiest way to keep track and to see who else is waiting in a padded cella longside you!

In the meantime, just let me know where you're located and I'll get you added to the spreadsheet.

Also, am I right in thinking that I can still go and live with my spouse in Canada while the application is being processed? We're hoping for that once I've sold my property here. It's getting harder being apart

Thanks.
This is answered in the wiki article on spousal sponsorship, find the section on Dual Intent. That's what you need.
Old Apr 8th 2015, 6:55 pm
Forum Regular

Mine2 has a reputation beyond reputeMine2 has a reputation beyond reputeMine2 has a reputation beyond reputeMine2 has a reputation beyond reputeMine2 has a reputation beyond reputeMine2 has a reputation beyond reputeMine2 has a reputation beyond reputeMine2 has a reputation beyond reputeMine2 has a reputation beyond reputeMine2 has a reputation beyond reputeMine2 has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks SchnookoLoly,

I live in Northamptonshire and work in London.

I don't see the link in your 'signature'?

Will check out the dual-intent bit.
Old Apr 8th 2015, 6:58 pm
Concierge

SchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond repute

Right under my post there are 3 lines:

Citizen of Canada, United Kingdom, and Portugal
Spousal Sponsorship FAQs
Spousal Sponsorship via London spreadsheet

The latter two are links.

LOOK DOWN
|
|
\|/

THERE!!!!
Old Apr 8th 2015, 7:16 pm
Forum Regular

Got it. Thanks

I was checking via my phone which was only a mobile site. On the full website, I can see it. Thanks a million!
Old Apr 8th 2015, 7:29 pm
Concierge

Ahhhh that makes more sense! I've also discovered that posting from mobile means the signature doesn't get posted, haha, so once I posted "the link is in my signature" and it literally was not there, haha.

Anyway glad you found it! See you over in the Timeline thread!