Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

application being sent back(spouse sponsorship)

Wikiposts

application being sent back(spouse sponsorship)

Old Oct 25th 2005, 5:37 am
Forum Regular

nickybum is a jewel in the roughnickybum is a jewel in the roughnickybum is a jewel in the roughnickybum is a jewel in the rough
Default application being sent back(spouse sponsorship)

I've just found out that Mississauga are sending our application back , for those of you that are not familiar with me or my situation I'm sponsoring my hubby from the UK. my question is what now is it just a case of getting the information they request and sending it back to Mississauga or do i have to start all over again with new fees and meds? :scared: all it said on e-client was that they are returning my application as they need more info, we can either reapply or submit the info and send it back. if any one has been in this situation or can help in any way that would be great.
thanks Nicky
Old Oct 25th 2005, 11:43 am
Ambiroadious

WorldWeary will become famous soon enough
Default Re: application being sent back(spouse sponsorship)

Originally Posted by nickybum
I've just found out that Mississauga are sending our application back , for those of you that are not familiar with me or my situation I'm sponsoring my hubby from the UK. my question is what now is it just a case of getting the information they request and sending it back to Mississauga or do i have to start all over again with new fees and meds? :scared: all it said on e-client was that they are returning my application as they need more info, we can either reapply or submit the info and send it back. if any one has been in this situation or can help in any way that would be great.
thanks Nicky
They will return an application even if what you left out was a simple little thing. You just provide the info required and re-submit it to Mississauga. No extra fees. Provided the date of the medical is still good, no need to re-do that either.

Don't panic. The only downside is that it now goes back into the waiting to be processed pile when it gets there I think. So you're back to checking the date they are working on and waiting for them to start processing it again before you can get an update on e-CAS.
Old Oct 25th 2005, 12:26 pm
Every day is a new day...

amancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by nickybum
thanks Nicky
Dont worry; it could be as simple as a missing signature at a spot! Normally they return it when the applicaion is not full! No need to pay the fee again or re-do the medical (unless ofcourse they are expired)....
Just re-submit it providing them with the necessary info!!
cheers and dont worry
Old Oct 25th 2005, 5:13 pm
Forum Regular

nickybum is a jewel in the roughnickybum is a jewel in the roughnickybum is a jewel in the roughnickybum is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by amancharan
Dont worry; it could be as simple as a missing signature at a spot! Normally they return it when the applicaion is not full! No need to pay the fee again or re-do the medical (unless ofcourse they are expired)....
Just re-submit it providing them with the necessary info!!
cheers and dont worry
this is just what i thought but was not 100% thanks to you both for your answers they help a lot
Old Oct 26th 2005, 1:49 am
Just Joined

vegan is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Nicky

Did you find out they are returning it through the eclient thingy?

You're not alone as we've just had the same thing happen to us

we checked on eclient and said they are sending ours back because our application is missing something. On the same day we received a fax from CPC Mississauga asking us to fax back what was missing...which we have done.

We dont know if this means they are still going to send our appliction back to us, despite asking us to fax them back.....

anyone got experience of this?

:scared:

thanks!
Old Oct 26th 2005, 2:13 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Biiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond repute

Search the archive for posts from Snape or Jameso on this - I think they both had apps returned. I can't remember the reasons but it was trivial things, and I think it only added about a month to their total processing times.
Old Oct 26th 2005, 2:55 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by vegan
Hi Nicky

Did you find out they are returning it through the eclient thingy?

You're not alone as we've just had the same thing happen to us

we checked on eclient and said they are sending ours back because our application is missing something. On the same day we received a fax from CPC Mississauga asking us to fax back what was missing...which we have done.

We dont know if this means they are still going to send our appliction back to us, despite asking us to fax them back.....

anyone got experience of this?

:scared:

thanks!
OoH pants this must mean that something big is missing, all it said was that a letter had been sent on the 24-10-2005 and the next paragraph it say that a letter and our application had been sent back to us on the 24-10-2005 as more information was needed. i feel better that I'm not alone on this but i think you guy's should be ok as they've asked you to fax the information over and if you did that it should be ok
Old Oct 26th 2005, 2:56 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Biiiiink
Search the archive for posts from Snape or Jameso on this - I think they both had apps returned. I can't remember the reasons but it was trivial things, and I think it only added about a month to their total processing times.
thank's biiiiink, your a star
Old Oct 26th 2005, 3:10 am
Just Joined

vegan is an unknown quantity at this point

I think the only reason we got a fax is because we faxed them a couple of weeks ago (as we paid by bankers draft and didn't have a client number to use the eclient thing and were scared/panicking that it hadn't even got there!).

Im sure its something trivial...like forgetting to dot the i's and cross the t's, or like us overlooking to sign something.....

fingers crossed its something easily resolved for you.

Keep us posted (and we will too).

take care
Old Oct 26th 2005, 9:59 am
Forum Regular

thermophile is an unknown quantity at this point

Don't worry-sucks that you're being slowed down, but that's probably it. We got exactly the same thing, we'd each missed signing one of the spots where you're required to sign. Also, I'd wait on redoing your medicals-they extended mine 6 months automatically.
Old Oct 26th 2005, 11:24 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by thermophile
Don't worry-sucks that you're being slowed down, but that's probably it. We got exactly the same thing, we'd each missed signing one of the spots where you're required to sign. Also, I'd wait on redoing your medicals-they extended mine 6 months automatically.
ahh well that's good to know about the med's. i have a hunch that it's to do with the proof of am i coming with hubby, i did send a letter from my boss here in the UK stating that i had handed my notice in and where planning on leaving in the spring of 2006, also a letter from the family we're going to be staying with for a while till we get our own place. also a letter from me with an oath stating that i will be coming with my family, don't know what else i could do as I'm a blue collar job kinda girl and you don't get those sort of job's in advance also could never afford to rent some where in canada before we left here oh well just have to wait for Mr postman then i can be sure. i will keep everyone posted