applicant residence questionnaire

Old Aug 22nd 2012, 7:09 pm
Forum Regular

canbritdenise is a splendid one to beholdcanbritdenise is a splendid one to beholdcanbritdenise is a splendid one to beholdcanbritdenise is a splendid one to beholdcanbritdenise is a splendid one to beholdcanbritdenise is a splendid one to beholdcanbritdenise is a splendid one to beholdcanbritdenise is a splendid one to beholdcanbritdenise is a splendid one to beholdcanbritdenise is a splendid one to beholdcanbritdenise is a splendid one to behold
Default applicant residence questionnaire

put in our application for citizenship back in January, and has just received this, only for me......Notice to applicant- residence questionnaire. Is this normal? and if so how careful do you have to be with trips out of Canada. I know i did this on original application, but, living this close to the border, ive done lots of day trips over, and was wondering if i have to list every single one.
Old Aug 23rd 2012, 12:52 am
BE Forum Addict

ninaDGBCA has a reputation beyond reputeninaDGBCA has a reputation beyond reputeninaDGBCA has a reputation beyond reputeninaDGBCA has a reputation beyond reputeninaDGBCA has a reputation beyond reputeninaDGBCA has a reputation beyond reputeninaDGBCA has a reputation beyond reputeninaDGBCA has a reputation beyond reputeninaDGBCA has a reputation beyond reputeninaDGBCA has a reputation beyond reputeninaDGBCA has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: applicant residence questionnaire

https://eservicesak.cic.gc.ca/rescal...1?redir=faq#Q9

Q9: Do I have to declare day trips to the United States?

A9: No, not if you come back the same day.