AoR Aug 2007 - updates sent

Old Aug 10th 2007, 10:24 am
Forum Regular

Kazphillips will become famous soon enoughKazphillips will become famous soon enough
Default AoR Aug 2007 - updates sent

Hi all

Just wanted to share that we posted off our updated information today (10 Aug 2007) - just over two years since we sent off the original application!!!

Now the next stage of waiting begins.

Kaz xx
Old Aug 10th 2007, 10:30 am
BE Forum Addict

simon876 has much to be proud ofsimon876 has much to be proud ofsimon876 has much to be proud ofsimon876 has much to be proud ofsimon876 has much to be proud ofsimon876 has much to be proud ofsimon876 has much to be proud ofsimon876 has much to be proud ofsimon876 has much to be proud ofsimon876 has much to be proud ofsimon876 has much to be proud of
Default Re: AoR Aug 2007 - updates sent

Originally Posted by Kazphillips
Hi all

Just wanted to share that we posted off our updated information today (10 Aug 2007) - just over two years since we sent off the original application!!!

Now the next stage of waiting begins.

Kaz xx
Hi Kaz,

It's nice to get them done and away.

Be prepared for a wait now. Our 90-day deadline was 1st March but we didn't get our meds request until 30th June.

Simon & Laura
Old Aug 10th 2007, 11:00 am
Forum Regular

thedignans has much to be proud ofthedignans has much to be proud ofthedignans has much to be proud ofthedignans has much to be proud ofthedignans has much to be proud ofthedignans has much to be proud ofthedignans has much to be proud ofthedignans has much to be proud ofthedignans has much to be proud ofthedignans has much to be proud ofthedignans has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by simon876
Hi Kaz,

It's nice to get them done and away.

Be prepared for a wait now. Our 90-day deadline was 1st March but we didn't get our meds request until 30th June.

Simon & Laura
Hi there,
I can beat that our deadline for up dated info was 1st Feb 2007 and we received our med request on the 27th July.
Hopefully you won't wait that long.
Well done though its a good feeling to recieve any positive communication from the powers that be.
Julie x
Old Aug 10th 2007, 11:01 am
Forum Regular

KatyM is just really niceKatyM is just really niceKatyM is just really niceKatyM is just really niceKatyM is just really niceKatyM is just really niceKatyM is just really niceKatyM is just really nice

Still waiting for our meds( like a lot of others) after the 90 day letter in January and forms returned Feb. Anyway only 9 days till we fly over to canada for a holiday so really looking forward to that.
andrew
Old Aug 10th 2007, 11:07 am
Forum Regular

thedignans has much to be proud ofthedignans has much to be proud ofthedignans has much to be proud ofthedignans has much to be proud ofthedignans has much to be proud ofthedignans has much to be proud ofthedignans has much to be proud ofthedignans has much to be proud ofthedignans has much to be proud ofthedignans has much to be proud ofthedignans has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by KatyM
Still waiting for our meds( like a lot of others) after the 90 day letter in January and forms returned Feb. Anyway only 9 days till we fly over to canada for a holiday so really looking forward to that.
andrew
Hi Andrew,
Where are you hoping to move to in Ontario? Is this going to be the 1st time going to Canada or have you been before? I ahve family in Burlington Toronto.
My own family however are moving to Nova Scotia. We were there a while back and totally fell in love with it.
Julie x
Old Aug 10th 2007, 11:12 am
Forum Regular

KatyM is just really niceKatyM is just really niceKatyM is just really niceKatyM is just really niceKatyM is just really niceKatyM is just really niceKatyM is just really niceKatyM is just really nice

Hi Julie,
we have bought a house in Wasaga Beach, just north of Barrie.This will be our 3rd vist in all and 2nd one this year. Hopefully we should hear about the medicals by september and as our house here in the uk is sold( although not exchanged) we are ready to go as soon as all the paperwork is in place.
andrew

Originally Posted by thedignans
Hi Andrew,
Where are you hoping to move to in Ontario? Is this going to be the 1st time going to Canada or have you been before? I ahve family in Burlington Toronto.
My own family however are moving to Nova Scotia. We were there a while back and totally fell in love with it.
Julie x
Old Aug 10th 2007, 11:17 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by KatyM
Hi Julie,
we have bought a house in Wasaga Beach, just north of Barrie.This will be our 3rd vist in all and 2nd one this year. Hopefully we should hear about the medicals by september and as our house here in the uk is sold( although not exchanged) we are ready to go as soon as all the paperwork is in place.
andrew
Hi Andrew,

Fingers crossed everything goes to plan. I am sure it will. We are in a similar positon we have sold up and are currently in rented accomodation. This for us is not ideal for us as I have just had a new baby daughter Abbey and a 3 year old Noah. I am just longing to have my own things round about me and get settled into my own home again. Hopefully we won't have to wait much longer.
Julie x
Julie x
Old Aug 26th 2007, 2:32 pm
BE Enthusiast

Reghuraj is a name known to allReghuraj is a name known to allReghuraj is a name known to allReghuraj is a name known to allReghuraj is a name known to allReghuraj is a name known to allReghuraj is a name known to allReghuraj is a name known to allReghuraj is a name known to allReghuraj is a name known to allReghuraj is a name known to all

hi everybody

just sent my updates today (26th aug 2007). Hopefully it would reach tommorow and go into the right files.

best of luck to all. hope we get some results soon

keep updated

thank you

regs