Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

AOR for Aug 05- Anyone Else Out There !

AOR for Aug 05- Anyone Else Out There !

Old Nov 19th 2005, 2:43 pm
Cochrane AB Bound!

us3andthedog is just really niceus3andthedog is just really niceus3andthedog is just really niceus3andthedog is just really niceus3andthedog is just really niceus3andthedog is just really niceus3andthedog is just really niceus3andthedog is just really niceus3andthedog is just really niceus3andthedog is just really niceus3andthedog is just really nice
Smile AOR for Aug 05- Anyone Else Out There !

Thought I would check who has AOR from August 05.
Would be nice to know who you are as we will be chatting for the next few years.
Dont forget to include your timelines, we can check in on each other and swap info etc
Old Nov 19th 2005, 5:51 pm
BE Forum Addict

Location: Vancouver, BC (originally from Huddersfield, W. Yorkshire)
adele has a reputation beyond reputeadele has a reputation beyond reputeadele has a reputation beyond reputeadele has a reputation beyond reputeadele has a reputation beyond reputeadele has a reputation beyond reputeadele has a reputation beyond reputeadele has a reputation beyond reputeadele has a reputation beyond reputeadele has a reputation beyond reputeadele has a reputation beyond repute
Cool Re: AOR for Aug 05- Anyone Else Out There !

My AOR is 23rd Aug 05. I've applied alone under the skilled worker class via London. I am 24 (nearly 25!) and live in Huddersfield, West Yorkshire. There are plenty of us who will be in for very long waits, but c'est la vie

Adele xx
Old Nov 19th 2005, 7:31 pm
Forum Regular

robwrx is a jewel in the roughrobwrx is a jewel in the roughrobwrx is a jewel in the roughrobwrx is a jewel in the roughrobwrx is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: AOR for Aug 05- Anyone Else Out There !

Originally Posted by us3andthedog
Thought I would check who has AOR from August 05.
Would be nice to know who you are as we will be chatting for the next few years.
Dont forget to include your timelines, we can check in on each other and swap info etc

AOR 27 August 05
Been to Prince Albert, Saskatchewan to visit brother and family this summer.
Got home and decided we liked it there and not happy with the way things are going in UK.
Also aware of lots of engineering work in Alberta on the oil sands projects.
Looks like a long wait though through skilled worker route.

Good luck
Old Nov 19th 2005, 9:29 pm
Forum Regular

Kazphillips will become famous soon enoughKazphillips will become famous soon enough

Hi guys

Kaz here, AOR 30 Aug and in it for the long wait. I'm 28 and applied with my husband Rob. His company has branches in Canada so he's trying to get a transfer or a job but nothing so far. I took TEF in September and got 6 extra points for the application but even so... hope the points don't go up!!

Good to meet you guys!!
Old Nov 20th 2005, 5:11 am
BE Enthusiast

Reghuraj is a name known to allReghuraj is a name known to allReghuraj is a name known to allReghuraj is a name known to allReghuraj is a name known to allReghuraj is a name known to allReghuraj is a name known to allReghuraj is a name known to allReghuraj is a name known to allReghuraj is a name known to allReghuraj is a name known to all

Hello,

Nice to see a few Aug 05 people around. I applied reached Aug 5th and got AOR by the end of the month. (London CHC)

Had made application by myself. dont know how good or bad i was in it. I am single, currently calculated number of points is 67. I am studying french to try and get extra points in case they increase the points. Hoping to give TEF exams by next year end.

regs
Old Nov 20th 2005, 2:07 pm
Cochrane AB Bound!

us3andthedog is just really niceus3andthedog is just really niceus3andthedog is just really niceus3andthedog is just really niceus3andthedog is just really niceus3andthedog is just really niceus3andthedog is just really niceus3andthedog is just really niceus3andthedog is just really niceus3andthedog is just really niceus3andthedog is just really nice

Nice to hear from you all.
Im sure we will all get to know each other very well over the next few years its nice to be able to chat to people in the same boat about situations that will probably happen and even swap hints and tips etc.
Wish all you guys Good Luck.