Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

Anyone know how long it take ECAS to update?

Anyone know how long it take ECAS to update?

Old Sep 21st 2014, 9:35 pm
Pondering a career change

Mikeypm has a reputation beyond reputeMikeypm has a reputation beyond reputeMikeypm has a reputation beyond reputeMikeypm has a reputation beyond reputeMikeypm has a reputation beyond reputeMikeypm has a reputation beyond reputeMikeypm has a reputation beyond reputeMikeypm has a reputation beyond reputeMikeypm has a reputation beyond reputeMikeypm has a reputation beyond reputeMikeypm has a reputation beyond repute
Default Anyone know how long it take ECAS to update?

I got my PER through last week and every time I try ECAS nothing comes up it just takes you to the page that suggests it can't find you in the system
Old Sep 22nd 2014, 4:36 am
BE Forum Addict

Geordie Lass has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie Lass has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie Lass has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie Lass has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie Lass has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie Lass has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie Lass has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie Lass has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie Lass has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie Lass has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie Lass has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Anyone know how long it take ECAS to update?

Originally Posted by Mikeypm
I got my PER through last week and every time I try ECAS nothing comes up it just takes you to the page that suggests it can't find you in the system
Ours was always pretty much in line with where we were. Maybe we were just lucky?
Old Sep 22nd 2014, 11:01 am
Professional Cat herder

Zoe Bell has a reputation beyond reputeZoe Bell has a reputation beyond reputeZoe Bell has a reputation beyond reputeZoe Bell has a reputation beyond reputeZoe Bell has a reputation beyond reputeZoe Bell has a reputation beyond reputeZoe Bell has a reputation beyond reputeZoe Bell has a reputation beyond reputeZoe Bell has a reputation beyond reputeZoe Bell has a reputation beyond reputeZoe Bell has a reputation beyond repute

Are you selecting " England " as your country of birth?
Ignore UK or anything like that. Even if you were born in Scotland , pick England. cIC doesn't seem to know the difference.
Old Sep 22nd 2014, 6:33 pm
Pondering a career change

Mikeypm has a reputation beyond reputeMikeypm has a reputation beyond reputeMikeypm has a reputation beyond reputeMikeypm has a reputation beyond reputeMikeypm has a reputation beyond reputeMikeypm has a reputation beyond reputeMikeypm has a reputation beyond reputeMikeypm has a reputation beyond reputeMikeypm has a reputation beyond reputeMikeypm has a reputation beyond reputeMikeypm has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Zoe Bell
Are you selecting " England " as your country of birth?
Ignore UK or anything like that. Even if you were born in Scotland , pick England. cIC doesn't seem to know the difference.
I pick England and I still get the following:-

We were not able to identify you using the information you provided. There could be three possible reasons:
•Please be sure the information you entered is correct and then try again.
•This service is only available to clients with applications in process. We may have received your application but not yet begun processing it. The following link may help you determine if your application is being processed:
Application Processing Times
•At this time, you may use this on-line service to view the status of your application ONLY if you have:•sponsored a member of the family class;
•applied for permanent residence from within or outside Canada;
•applied for a permanent resident card (replacement or renewal);
•applied for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship);
•applied for Canadian citizenship for a person adopted by a Canadian citizen (on or after January 1, 1947);
•applied for a citizenship certificate (proof of Canadian citizenship);
•applied to renounce Canadian citizenship; or
•applied to resume Canadian citizenship.

The Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) may help you to access the status of your application through Client Application Status (CAS).