anybody got refuse at POE

Old Aug 15th 2011, 5:10 pm
Forum Regular

sarah.h is an unknown quantity at this point
Default anybody got refuse at POE

Hi its two weeks till we fly to Canada, my husband got LMO and job offer(NOC-7294b) we are traveling with two kids, he is going to apply for his TWP and i want to apply for work permit and kids study permit at the same time at POE,we have got all our paper work just bit worrying that if we get refuse,has anyone else done this please share your experience.
Old Aug 16th 2011, 3:10 pm
Forum Regular

sudha is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: anybody got refuse at POE

We recently applied for the TWP at the POE and it all went smooth, make sure you keep the documents like Degree certificates and Resume handy as they may ask for the principal candidate. Usually its a easy process so dont worry much. Even I was worried before going for the TWP.

GOod luck
Old Aug 17th 2011, 12:19 pm
Forum Regular

alexbellamy is just really nicealexbellamy is just really nicealexbellamy is just really nicealexbellamy is just really nicealexbellamy is just really nicealexbellamy is just really nicealexbellamy is just really nicealexbellamy is just really nicealexbellamy is just really nicealexbellamy is just really nicealexbellamy is just really nice
Default Re: anybody got refuse at POE

We did this last week in Montreal. No problem at all.