Any U.k Nurses

Old Aug 15th 2006, 7:24 pm
Just Joined

boothy is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Any U.k Nurses

Hi Any u.k nurses out there applying for permanent residency?if so could do with a chat please
Old Aug 15th 2006, 8:14 pm

Alana and Arrons mum is a splendid one to beholdAlana and Arrons mum is a splendid one to beholdAlana and Arrons mum is a splendid one to beholdAlana and Arrons mum is a splendid one to beholdAlana and Arrons mum is a splendid one to beholdAlana and Arrons mum is a splendid one to beholdAlana and Arrons mum is a splendid one to beholdAlana and Arrons mum is a splendid one to beholdAlana and Arrons mum is a splendid one to beholdAlana and Arrons mum is a splendid one to beholdAlana and Arrons mum is a splendid one to behold
Smile Re: Any U.k Nurses

Originally Posted by boothy
Hi Any u.k nurses out there applying for permanent residency?if so could do with a chat please
Hi,
i have applied for permanent residency.i am hoping to head out to brisbane in March.I have a job under the employer sponsorship scheme and been offered a permanent visa from the hospital.I am just starting to apply for the skills assessment and registration in Queensland.All the red tape is a pain in the arse!
How are things going for you?
andrea
Old Aug 17th 2006, 3:22 pm
Just Joined

Default Re: Any U.k Nurses

Originally Posted by Alana and Arrons mum
Hi,
i have applied for permanent residency.i am hoping to head out to brisbane in March.I have a job under the employer sponsorship scheme and been offered a permanent visa from the hospital.I am just starting to apply for the skills assessment and registration in Queensland.All the red tape is a pain in the arse!
How are things going for you?
andrea
Hi just started the paper work for canada there's so much and the waiting time is so long but i hope it will be worth it . I hope everything works out for you let me know.
Old Aug 17th 2006, 6:57 pm
BE Forum Addict

TrishP has a reputation beyond reputeTrishP has a reputation beyond reputeTrishP has a reputation beyond reputeTrishP has a reputation beyond reputeTrishP has a reputation beyond reputeTrishP has a reputation beyond reputeTrishP has a reputation beyond reputeTrishP has a reputation beyond reputeTrishP has a reputation beyond reputeTrishP has a reputation beyond reputeTrishP has a reputation beyond repute

Hi just started the paper work for canada there's so much and the waiting time is so long but i hope it will be worth it . I hope everything works out for you let me know.
Try asking Rich007 - his wife's anurse and they moved to BC last year.
Old Aug 17th 2006, 8:02 pm
Forum Regular

chrisbryson is just really nicechrisbryson is just really nicechrisbryson is just really nicechrisbryson is just really nicechrisbryson is just really nicechrisbryson is just really nicechrisbryson is just really nicechrisbryson is just really nicechrisbryson is just really nice

My wifes a nurse an we have applied - can we help?
Old Aug 17th 2006, 8:22 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by chrisbryson
My wifes a nurse an we have applied - can we help?
If you could answer some questions that would be a great help. We are only in the early stages at the moment and any help would be great.What i do find confusing is the job descriptions and cannot quite work out the grading,will i still keep my grade or is it a case of working my way up again?Have you had information of what the exams entail?Do you know anything about salaries?The list could go on and on,but any information would be great.with thanks Jackie.
Old Aug 17th 2006, 9:02 pm
Forum Regular

chrisbryson is just really nicechrisbryson is just really nicechrisbryson is just really nicechrisbryson is just really nicechrisbryson is just really nicechrisbryson is just really nicechrisbryson is just really nicechrisbryson is just really nicechrisbryson is just really nice

If you could answer some questions that would be a great help. We are only in the early stages at the moment and any help would be great.What i do find confusing is the job descriptions and cannot quite work out the grading,will i still keep my grade or is it a case of working my way up again?Have you had information of what the exams entail?Do you know anything about salaries?The list could go on and on,but any information would be great.with thanks Jackie.
Which province do you wish to go to?
There seems to be two main nursing levels in Canada Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) and Registered Nurse. Their RNs do the equivalent to a degree and so although my wife sent her RN details (nursing for 27 years and now F grade) they said they werent good enough and that she would have to apply as an LPN. She doesn't want to do that as it seems it is more basic stuff.

Try checking details on CARNA website and CLPNA as examples.

regards

Chris & Denise