Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

any specific things i should mention when i write tothe officer who tookmy interview?

any specific things i should mention when i write tothe officer who tookmy interview?

Old Nov 19th 2004, 2:31 am
Just Joined

sam5099 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default any specific things i should mention when i write tothe officer who tookmy interview?

hi senior members and friends ,

i now know the name of the officer who took My PR interview in FEB 2004,
since i didnt get replies for my faxes enquiring for my status,i am going to write a handwritten letter to that particular officer soon.

are there any particular things i need to write or ...i.e .any specific format i need to follow ?? or can i write my file number and full name and explain the delay in my PP request after medicals in JAN 2004 and just leave it at that ?

i want to do this because i dont want to know after the MED validity is over that the officer needed some document and he didnt inform/request me on time.

thanks
SAM
Old Nov 19th 2004, 3:44 am

Andrew Miller is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: any specific things i should mention when i write tothe officer who tookmy interview?

Your security check is pending. Sending status requests takes officers from what they are doing - processing applications - thus making delays longer for everybody. Don't do it.

Originally Posted by sam5099
hi senior members and friends ,

i now know the name of the officer who took My PR interview in FEB 2004,
since i didnt get replies for my faxes enquiring for my status,i am going to write a handwritten letter to that particular officer soon.

are there any particular things i need to write or ...i.e .any specific format i need to follow ?? or can i write my file number and full name and explain the delay in my PP request after medicals in JAN 2004 and just leave it at that ?

i want to do this because i dont want to know after the MED validity is over that the officer needed some document and he didnt inform/request me on time.

thanks
SAM