Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

Any news on recent 90 day letters?

Any news on recent 90 day letters?

Old Sep 8th 2007, 3:15 pm
IRM
Chicken Cheese-Arse

IRM is a jewel in the roughIRM is a jewel in the roughIRM is a jewel in the roughIRM is a jewel in the rough
Question Any news on recent 90 day letters?

Hi all

Just wondering if anyone has received a 90 day letter recently?

I've been looking back through the recent posts and it appears as if all has gone quiet!

My family and I are Aug 2005 AORs so are hoping to receive ours soon.

Cheers

IRM
Old Sep 8th 2007, 8:02 pm
krn
Forum Regular

krn is a jewel in the roughkrn is a jewel in the roughkrn is a jewel in the roughkrn is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: Any news on recent 90 day letters?

Hi, my 90 day letter was dated end of june 07 and sent off update details in mid august 07.
Old Sep 8th 2007, 8:34 pm
IRM
Chicken Cheese-Arse

IRM is a jewel in the roughIRM is a jewel in the roughIRM is a jewel in the roughIRM is a jewel in the rough

Hi krn - Thanks for the reply

I can remember seeing a number of applicants (with a similar timeline) received their letters around the end of June so I half expected ours to turn up at the same time!

It might just be me but I can't remember seeing many new 90 day letters being sent out in July and August!

The waiting continues!!
Old Sep 9th 2007, 11:29 am
BE Enthusiast

rgilbert is a splendid one to beholdrgilbert is a splendid one to beholdrgilbert is a splendid one to beholdrgilbert is a splendid one to beholdrgilbert is a splendid one to beholdrgilbert is a splendid one to beholdrgilbert is a splendid one to beholdrgilbert is a splendid one to beholdrgilbert is a splendid one to beholdrgilbert is a splendid one to beholdrgilbert is a splendid one to behold

I've been keeping an eye on the 90 day letters. I'm a few months behind but its interesting to see how quickly/or not they are processing. The last bunch I think I saw was August 05 AOR which were sent out during June and early July.
Old Sep 9th 2007, 12:17 pm
IRM
Chicken Cheese-Arse

Hi rgilbert I think you're right

AFAIK (Emigrate Magazine) the CHC are processing May 05 AORs at the moment so using a simple time line they would be processing Aug 05 AORs in 3 months time.

However this doesn't account for the jump in AOR 'expected waiting times' from 30 to 36 months which seemed to happen around Jun/Jul/Aug 2005.

Can't be much longer now can it????

Last edited by IRM; Sep 9th 2007 at 12:18 pm. Reason: useless spelling
Old Sep 10th 2007, 8:44 pm
The /wortley`s

The Wortley`s has a brilliant futureThe Wortley`s has a brilliant futureThe Wortley`s has a brilliant futureThe Wortley`s has a brilliant futureThe Wortley`s has a brilliant futureThe Wortley`s has a brilliant futureThe Wortley`s has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by IRM
Hi all

Just wondering if anyone has received a 90 day letter recently?

I've been looking back through the recent posts and it appears as if all has gone quiet!

My family and I are Aug 2005 AORs so are hoping to receive ours soon.

Cheers

IRM
Hi, our AOR is Aug 05 and we received our 90 day letter 22 June, just returned all updated documents.
Old Sep 11th 2007, 5:41 am
BE Enthusiast

Reghuraj is a name known to allReghuraj is a name known to allReghuraj is a name known to allReghuraj is a name known to allReghuraj is a name known to allReghuraj is a name known to allReghuraj is a name known to allReghuraj is a name known to allReghuraj is a name known to allReghuraj is a name known to allReghuraj is a name known to all

hello IRM

I think IMHO you should update your information without waiting any further. They might have sent it out and it may have gone misplaced on the way or something. dont wait any further to update infomation.

You would find the contents of the 90 day letter if you search this forum. It is ofcourse a standard generic letter.

Update information as early as possible.

regs
Old Sep 11th 2007, 8:25 am
IRM
Chicken Cheese-Arse

Hi Regs and The Wortley's and thanks for the advice.

I have started to get things updated but was holding off on police checks until I received the letter. My concern is my current employer who, at this time, has no idea I am planning to emigrate.

What makes it worse is I am currently in the final year of a part time MSc, which the company has paid for and I have no idea how they are going to react to me saying "Well I've had a great time studying, thanks very much I'm off"

I knew I had to tell them some time but having the actual letter would make things more 'real'.

Do you think I should send a 'General enquiry' email to CHC asking if, as an Aug 05 AOR, I should have received my letter?

Cheers

IRM

Last edited by IRM; Sep 11th 2007 at 8:25 am. Reason: ??????