Another WOOOHOOOOO PPR

Old Jul 30th 2009, 12:34 am
is Happy

Tanah is a splendid one to beholdTanah is a splendid one to beholdTanah is a splendid one to beholdTanah is a splendid one to beholdTanah is a splendid one to beholdTanah is a splendid one to beholdTanah is a splendid one to beholdTanah is a splendid one to beholdTanah is a splendid one to beholdTanah is a splendid one to beholdTanah is a splendid one to behold
Default Another WOOOHOOOOO PPR

Yes - I almost died!!!!!!

I was expecting further info from medicals after the nightmare we had - so when we got the envelope I was hardly excited at all - I had to read it 3 times before it sank in

So got 30 days for letter from my employer confirming my employment and RPRF fee and passports

sooooooooooooooooooooooooo excited
Old Jul 30th 2009, 3:26 am
BE Forum Addict

Yoong has a reputation beyond reputeYoong has a reputation beyond reputeYoong has a reputation beyond reputeYoong has a reputation beyond reputeYoong has a reputation beyond reputeYoong has a reputation beyond reputeYoong has a reputation beyond reputeYoong has a reputation beyond reputeYoong has a reputation beyond reputeYoong has a reputation beyond reputeYoong has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Another WOOOHOOOOO PPR

Congratulations Tanah!!

Yoong
Old Jul 30th 2009, 3:30 am

Cassie 10000 has a reputation beyond reputeCassie 10000 has a reputation beyond reputeCassie 10000 has a reputation beyond reputeCassie 10000 has a reputation beyond reputeCassie 10000 has a reputation beyond reputeCassie 10000 has a reputation beyond reputeCassie 10000 has a reputation beyond reputeCassie 10000 has a reputation beyond reputeCassie 10000 has a reputation beyond reputeCassie 10000 has a reputation beyond reputeCassie 10000 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Tanah

I was expecting further info from medicals after the nightmare we had - so when we got the envelope I was hardly excited at all - I had to read it 3 times before it sank in

So got 30 days for letter from my employer confirming my employment and RPRF fee and passports

Congratulations
Old Jul 30th 2009, 9:21 am
BE Enthusiast

MR79 is a name known to allMR79 is a name known to allMR79 is a name known to allMR79 is a name known to allMR79 is a name known to allMR79 is a name known to allMR79 is a name known to allMR79 is a name known to allMR79 is a name known to allMR79 is a name known to allMR79 is a name known to all

Congratualtions and all the best with your new life in Canada........
Old Jul 30th 2009, 9:39 am
Forum Regular

heidi40 will become famous soon enoughheidi40 will become famous soon enough

well done you did it.Congrats
Old Jul 30th 2009, 10:40 am
Forum Regular

Jukeboxwidow has a reputation beyond reputeJukeboxwidow has a reputation beyond reputeJukeboxwidow has a reputation beyond reputeJukeboxwidow has a reputation beyond reputeJukeboxwidow has a reputation beyond reputeJukeboxwidow has a reputation beyond reputeJukeboxwidow has a reputation beyond reputeJukeboxwidow has a reputation beyond reputeJukeboxwidow has a reputation beyond reputeJukeboxwidow has a reputation beyond reputeJukeboxwidow has a reputation beyond repute

Well done
Old Jul 30th 2009, 11:58 am
BE Enthusiast

Hollis Family has much to be proud ofHollis Family has much to be proud ofHollis Family has much to be proud ofHollis Family has much to be proud ofHollis Family has much to be proud ofHollis Family has much to be proud ofHollis Family has much to be proud ofHollis Family has much to be proud ofHollis Family has much to be proud ofHollis Family has much to be proud ofHollis Family has much to be proud of

Congratulations Tanah!!

Michelle
Old Jul 30th 2009, 2:38 pm
BE Enthusiast

Walsh Clan has a brilliant futureWalsh Clan has a brilliant futureWalsh Clan has a brilliant futureWalsh Clan has a brilliant futureWalsh Clan has a brilliant futureWalsh Clan has a brilliant futureWalsh Clan has a brilliant futureWalsh Clan has a brilliant future

That's great news! Congrats to you and your family.
Old Jul 30th 2009, 3:24 pm
Forum Regular

Pudseytwo is on a distinguished road

Great news - Well Done !
Old Jul 30th 2009, 3:43 pm
Forum Regular

Monkey Puzzle is a name known to allMonkey Puzzle is a name known to allMonkey Puzzle is a name known to allMonkey Puzzle is a name known to allMonkey Puzzle is a name known to allMonkey Puzzle is a name known to allMonkey Puzzle is a name known to allMonkey Puzzle is a name known to allMonkey Puzzle is a name known to allMonkey Puzzle is a name known to allMonkey Puzzle is a name known to all

Yeehaa!

That was very fast ...great ... loving those little worker bees at CIC!
Old Jul 30th 2009, 9:17 pm
Forum Regular

The Marvins is just really niceThe Marvins is just really niceThe Marvins is just really niceThe Marvins is just really niceThe Marvins is just really niceThe Marvins is just really niceThe Marvins is just really niceThe Marvins is just really nice

Congratulations!! we wish you all the best.
The Marvins
Old Jul 31st 2009, 8:50 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Coffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond repute

Fantastic news Tanah really pleased for you x
Old Jul 31st 2009, 8:52 am
Living life again!!!!!!!

Falcore has a reputation beyond reputeFalcore has a reputation beyond reputeFalcore has a reputation beyond reputeFalcore has a reputation beyond reputeFalcore has a reputation beyond reputeFalcore has a reputation beyond reputeFalcore has a reputation beyond reputeFalcore has a reputation beyond reputeFalcore has a reputation beyond reputeFalcore has a reputation beyond reputeFalcore has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations
Old Jul 31st 2009, 7:33 pm
is Happy

Tanah is a splendid one to beholdTanah is a splendid one to beholdTanah is a splendid one to beholdTanah is a splendid one to beholdTanah is a splendid one to beholdTanah is a splendid one to beholdTanah is a splendid one to beholdTanah is a splendid one to beholdTanah is a splendid one to beholdTanah is a splendid one to beholdTanah is a splendid one to behold

Thank you all soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much everyone