Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

Another PPR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Another PPR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old Jul 13th 2011, 8:18 am
Forum Regular

etjotoft has a brilliant futureetjotoft has a brilliant futureetjotoft has a brilliant futureetjotoft has a brilliant futureetjotoft has a brilliant futureetjotoft has a brilliant futureetjotoft has a brilliant future
Default Another PPR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well getting impatient I mailed CHC yesterday with the old do you need anything more from us mail, and only :got PPR email back. Just shows a little nudge can help.

Can't believe it after 3years 8 months and 2 applications WE'VE DONE IT!!!!!!!
Old Jul 13th 2011, 9:27 am
Forum Regular

quebec is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Another PPR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations!!! Fabulous news
Just curious - has your e-cas status changed to 'Decision Made'?
Old Jul 13th 2011, 9:37 am
Forum Regular

etjotoft has a brilliant futureetjotoft has a brilliant futureetjotoft has a brilliant futureetjotoft has a brilliant futureetjotoft has a brilliant futureetjotoft has a brilliant futureetjotoft has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by quebec
Congratulations!!! Fabulous news
Just curious - has your e-cas status changed to 'Decision Made'?
Many thanks!
Just checked ECAS and still "In Process" with no address. So can't rely on ECAS for up to date news.
Old Jul 13th 2011, 10:37 am
BE Enthusiast

Waggle has much to be proud ofWaggle has much to be proud ofWaggle has much to be proud ofWaggle has much to be proud ofWaggle has much to be proud ofWaggle has much to be proud ofWaggle has much to be proud ofWaggle has much to be proud ofWaggle has much to be proud ofWaggle has much to be proud ofWaggle has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by etjotoft
Many thanks!
Just checked ECAS and still "In Process" with no address. So can't rely on ECAS for up to date news.
Yeah ECAS is unreliable.

We actually got "Decision Made" on ECAS on Saturday 25th June but didn't get the PPR email until Tuesday 28th June - so for us ECAS updated before PPR!

Seems everyone's address is missing at the moment (probably more CAIPS to GCMS stuff).

Wayne.
Old Jul 13th 2011, 10:52 am
Forum Regular

quebec is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks for this info. I have been checking my e-cas madly since my medicals on the 25th May (Med resulst RBVO 8 June)... Soon after few weeks of medicals, my address has disappeared from e-cas.. I see others are experiencing the same.. Either it's a generic problem at CIC... Or a sign of 'good news' for all!
Old Jul 13th 2011, 11:20 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by quebec
Thanks for this info. I have been checking my e-cas madly since my medicals on the 25th May (Med resulst RBVO 8 June)... Soon after few weeks of medicals, my address has disappeared from e-cas.. I see others are experiencing the same.. Either it's a generic problem at CIC... Or a sign of 'good news' for all!
Well just same as you, my address went off ECAS over a week ago and I was going a bit crazy waiting so sent them a mail after 6 weeks of them receiving them. so sent that yesterday morning and got PPR as reply to it first thing this morning, so you could give that a try. Good luck.
Old Jul 13th 2011, 12:50 pm
Forum Regular

Mhut is a jewel in the roughMhut is a jewel in the roughMhut is a jewel in the roughMhut is a jewel in the rough

Congrats, am really pleased for you I know the feeling, we waited just over five years on the old system and finally made it.
Old Jul 13th 2011, 5:10 pm
Forum Regular

kirstybowles is a name known to allkirstybowles is a name known to allkirstybowles is a name known to allkirstybowles is a name known to allkirstybowles is a name known to allkirstybowles is a name known to allkirstybowles is a name known to allkirstybowles is a name known to allkirstybowles is a name known to allkirstybowles is a name known to allkirstybowles is a name known to all

Congrats it took us 3 years 7 months on the old system we received our PPR last August flew out Jan this year to officially land then returned here, now we are just waiting for the house to sell (bloody hurry up!) and we can be there x
Old Jul 13th 2011, 6:01 pm
Done!

engineer80 is a splendid one to beholdengineer80 is a splendid one to beholdengineer80 is a splendid one to beholdengineer80 is a splendid one to beholdengineer80 is a splendid one to beholdengineer80 is a splendid one to beholdengineer80 is a splendid one to beholdengineer80 is a splendid one to beholdengineer80 is a splendid one to beholdengineer80 is a splendid one to beholdengineer80 is a splendid one to behold

Well getting impatient I mailed CHC yesterday with the old do you need anything more from us mail, and only :got PPR email back. Just shows a little nudge can help.

Can't believe it after 3years 8 months and 2 applications WE'VE DONE IT!!!!!!!
Yaaaay! Congratulations! Fabulous news!
Old Jul 13th 2011, 6:20 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by kirstybowles
Congrats it took us 3 years 7 months on the old system we received our PPR last August flew out Jan this year to officially land then returned here, now we are just waiting for the house to sell (bloody hurry up!) and we can be there x
Thanks for wishes. Know what you mean about house, market is sooooo flat at the moment. We have chosen to go out for August anyway and rent house if not sold as don'twant to put life on hold any more - it's so hard on our 7 year old, he's wobbly enough about the idea of change he'll be great once he's there. Good luck with your sale.
Old Jul 13th 2011, 6:24 pm
Forum Regular

Thanks everyone for your good wishes we can't wait booked train to London to drop off passports next week. making the return a sightseeing trip for my little boy, to distract him form the huge move ahead.

Just spoke to my sis in Canada to make sure she can put us up for a while and the job networking has started already now we have PR so that they result in an actual job. thanks all.
Old Jul 13th 2011, 6:54 pm
Forum Regular

kirstybowles is a name known to allkirstybowles is a name known to allkirstybowles is a name known to allkirstybowles is a name known to allkirstybowles is a name known to allkirstybowles is a name known to allkirstybowles is a name known to allkirstybowles is a name known to allkirstybowles is a name known to allkirstybowles is a name known to allkirstybowles is a name known to all

Good luck with your sale.[/QUOTE]

Thanks fingers crossed we have aviewer on friday x
Old Jul 13th 2011, 7:48 pm
BE Enthusiast

Waggle has much to be proud ofWaggle has much to be proud ofWaggle has much to be proud ofWaggle has much to be proud ofWaggle has much to be proud ofWaggle has much to be proud ofWaggle has much to be proud ofWaggle has much to be proud ofWaggle has much to be proud ofWaggle has much to be proud ofWaggle has much to be proud of

Thanks for wishes. Know what you mean about house, market is sooooo flat at the moment. We have chosen to go out for August anyway and rent house if not sold as don'twant to put life on hold any more - it's so hard on our 7 year old, he's wobbly enough about the idea of change he'll be great once he's there. Good luck with your sale.
We put our house on the market for £10,000 less than we paid for it - nobody biting not a single serious viewing (just one from someone whose house was only just going on the market so not in a position to make an offer).

So now we've had to reduce it by another £5,000 - hoping it attracts viewing but we're basically looking at a £20,000k loss, and that's just on what we paid for the house - not including the £5,000 we paid for new boiler + central heating plus the hundreds of hours we've put into decorating the place!

So flat hard describes it! But I guess it's about making a fresh start

Wayne.
Old Jul 13th 2011, 8:03 pm
Forum Regular

jerseytocanada is an unknown quantity at this point

Start a house for sale threat on the immigrate to uk forum!
Old Jul 13th 2011, 8:34 pm
BE Enthusiast

Poppit has a reputation beyond reputePoppit has a reputation beyond reputePoppit has a reputation beyond reputePoppit has a reputation beyond reputePoppit has a reputation beyond reputePoppit has a reputation beyond reputePoppit has a reputation beyond reputePoppit has a reputation beyond reputePoppit has a reputation beyond reputePoppit has a reputation beyond reputePoppit has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations and gppdluck for the future.

Poppit

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.