Wikiposts

Another Panic Merchant

Old Oct 25th 2005, 7:26 pm
Banned

Beaverquest is a splendid one to beholdBeaverquest is a splendid one to beholdBeaverquest is a splendid one to beholdBeaverquest is a splendid one to beholdBeaverquest is a splendid one to beholdBeaverquest is a splendid one to beholdBeaverquest is a splendid one to beholdBeaverquest is a splendid one to beholdBeaverquest is a splendid one to beholdBeaverquest is a splendid one to beholdBeaverquest is a splendid one to behold
Default Another Panic Merchant

Greetings

first post on this site ; lots of useful info

can anyone confirm my wife's thinking on this;

she's Canadian living with me in UK (married) recived AOR from Miss.at weekend

intention is to 'land' our 2 yr old with us, on the strength of (yet to be applied for) Canadian passport - qualifies for this thru his mother
(ie he's not included on the forms for sponsorship ,only me)

my concern is he may have to hold canadian citizenship also ?

any feedback welcome

Bq
Old Oct 26th 2005, 12:23 am
Class 1 Driver and Nurse

andy_sheila has a reputation beyond reputeandy_sheila has a reputation beyond reputeandy_sheila has a reputation beyond reputeandy_sheila has a reputation beyond reputeandy_sheila has a reputation beyond reputeandy_sheila has a reputation beyond reputeandy_sheila has a reputation beyond reputeandy_sheila has a reputation beyond reputeandy_sheila has a reputation beyond reputeandy_sheila has a reputation beyond reputeandy_sheila has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Another Panic Merchant

Originally Posted by Beaverquest
Greetings

first post on this site ; lots of useful info

can anyone confirm my wife's thinking on this;

she's Canadian living with me in UK (married) recived AOR from Miss.at weekend

intention is to 'land' our 2 yr old with us, on the strength of (yet to be applied for) Canadian passport - qualifies for this thru his mother
(ie he's not included on the forms for sponsorship ,only me)

my concern is he may have to hold canadian citizenship also ?

any feedback welcome

Bq

We were in the same position with our 14 month old daughter and everything was fine.
She was included under "other family" but not for sponsorship.
We applied for Canadian citizenship for her but have not recieved anything yet (6 months later)
She is, as is your son, a Canadian citizen by parentage and immigration will be aware of this.
HTH
Old Oct 26th 2005, 12:46 am
Banned

Beaverquest is a splendid one to beholdBeaverquest is a splendid one to beholdBeaverquest is a splendid one to beholdBeaverquest is a splendid one to beholdBeaverquest is a splendid one to beholdBeaverquest is a splendid one to beholdBeaverquest is a splendid one to beholdBeaverquest is a splendid one to beholdBeaverquest is a splendid one to beholdBeaverquest is a splendid one to beholdBeaverquest is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by andy_sheila
We were in the same position with our 14 month old daughter and everything was fine.
She was included under "other family" but not for sponsorship.
We applied for Canadian citizenship for her but have not recieved anything yet (6 months later)
She is, as is your son, a Canadian citizen by parentage and immigration will be aware of this.
HTH
much appreciated; she's right again

notice your NS location, we were working in Halifax for a year,
but aim to head for Cowtown out west this time

I found this time of year in NS the highlight of the season is the 'turning leaves'
Old Oct 26th 2005, 12:52 am
Class 1 Driver and Nurse

andy_sheila has a reputation beyond reputeandy_sheila has a reputation beyond reputeandy_sheila has a reputation beyond reputeandy_sheila has a reputation beyond reputeandy_sheila has a reputation beyond reputeandy_sheila has a reputation beyond reputeandy_sheila has a reputation beyond reputeandy_sheila has a reputation beyond reputeandy_sheila has a reputation beyond reputeandy_sheila has a reputation beyond reputeandy_sheila has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Beaverquest
much appreciated; she's right again

notice your NS location, we were working in Halifax for a year,
but aim to head for Cowtown out west this time

I found this time of year in NS the highlight of the season is the 'turning leaves'
The colours of the leaves are stunning. They look great on the trees but not so good wading through them on the ground.
Best wishes and good luck.
Old Oct 26th 2005, 8:51 am
Forum Regular

catreya is an unknown quantity at this point

I agree... specially cape breton. We were out there last year and it's amazing. And Halifax is a cool place too. I do beleive I will make this my home

Originally Posted by andy_sheila
The colours of the leaves are stunning. They look great on the trees but not so good wading through them on the ground.
Best wishes and good luck.
Old Oct 26th 2005, 11:37 am
Just Joined

OUTTA HERE is on a distinguished road

Any pictures??? appreciate it if you can. We hope to move to around the Halifax area. Heard so much about the fall colours.